035 - HISOKA & KATSUKI

HISOKA

Oh my god. They know. I'm a fraud. I'm faking. I don't belong here. They'll kick me out. I'm a real boy, right? Please, I'm real. I swear I'm a real boy. Please stop saying I'm a girl, it hurts. I don't wanna be here, I can't breathe-

"Shut up, you fucking extras! That right there is a man, he wouldn't be in the boy's locker room if he wasn't a boy." I heard Bakugo say, and everyone went silent. "But Baku-" "No shut up Icyhot Bastard. You fucked up. Yes, he looks a bit feminine, but he was born in the wrong body. He identifies as a boy and will be a better hero than all of you extras, so do him a fucking favor and respect his damn pronouns or I'll blast you to hell!" I hear him cut off Todoroki and his hands start setting off small explosions. I start hearing the boys say things like "Wow, he's so manly!" and "He has a lot of confidence to be here". I let out a watery giggle and peak from behind Izu, seeing Todoroki walking off and Bakugo looking at me. I was still pretty shaky and worn out from my panic. He looked... concerned for me?

"Deku, hurry up and take Glooms to get some fresh air." He says and Deku nods and finishes changing. He led me outside to a bench, and I took some shaky breaths. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you back there. I- I didn't know what to do and-" "It's okay Izu, the truth would've come out eventually. I just didn't think it'd be so soon." I sighed out, and he cupped my face and wiped my tears. I let out a small giggle as he kissed my nose.

Bakugo eventually made his way out over to us, and we all left the school together, seeing as school was over. I was tired and kept stumbling, but luckily not falling over. I eventually felt myself get picked up and carried bridal style, hearing, "Just rest. You need it."

I was too tired to protest as I nodded off to a peaceful slumber.

BAKUGO

"Kacchan, I can carry him-" "No, you're worn out too and you shouldn't use too much energy. I got this." I gruffly say, carrying Glooms as he slept. I had Deku hold his bag so it wouldn't be uncomfortable as he slept.

I thought back to earlier when I stood up for him against Todoroki. Stupid Icyhot. Sticking his nose into shit that isn't his.

Deku held onto my arm as I adjusted Glooms so he was hugging me like a koala, his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I had my arm gently on the small of his back and his head, which was snugly in the crook of my head. Cute.

We walked over to Deku's house with him, and greeted Auntie Inko as we made our way to Deku's bedroom. It was full of inventions as usual, but everything was organized on shelves and the room was tidy. I went to lay Glooms on his bed, but he had an iron grip. "I don't think he wants to let go, Kacchan." Deku points out, and I sigh, laying down on the bed and pulling the covers up to keep Glooms warm. Deku went over to work on his invention at his desk while I scrolled through my phone.

Eventually, it was around my bedtime. "Nerd, you need to sleep." I say, looking up at him. "Kacchan, do you want some spare clothes? I could help take Hisoka off of you and you could change." Deku asked and I quietly nodded. He got me some clothes and carefully took Glooms off of me. I went to the bathroom and changed, folding my school uniform so it doesn't wrinkle.

As I walk out, I overhear two people talking in the living room, and let curiosity guide me to listen to them.

"-going to let my son go to some conversion camp!"

"Come on, what he's doing is inhumane and just wrong!"

"He's still growing, and if this is what he wants to do right now, then we as his parents must support him! If he loves that boy, then that's that."

"What about that blonde boy, he can't love more than one."

"He can love as many boys or girls or people that we wants, as long as they make him happy and don't hurt him! I know Katsuki and Hisoka, they are good kids who want the best for my Izuku just like he wants the best for both of them!"

"You're spoiling him, Inko. The real world won't allow this to happen, so get it through his thick skull that he needs to stop this nonsense!"

"No, Toshinori. I'm not spoiling him, you're being too controlling. The real world has plenty of relationships like his, and whether it's just him and Hisoka, or him being in a relationship with both Hisoka and Katsuki, we're supposed to be there to support him."

"Inko, I love him and support his actions, but he needs to realize that what he's doing is wrong. A relationship is only supposed to be between a man and woman."

"Toshinori, a relationship can be between any genders and can be between more than two people. If Izuku wants to date both Hisoka and Katsuki, then we need to support him! I may not understand much about it, but as long as he's happy, then I'm happy."

"Whatever Inko. I'm just going to sleep. But you'll soon find that Izuku is being inhumane and greedy, and so are those two kids."

I quickly duck back into Izuku's room, seeing Glooms still sleeping and Izuku still working on his invention. I made my way back onto the bed, and felt Glooms shuffle and cling onto my again, his face in my chest. Fuck, this is adorable. I noticed he was wearing an oversized hoodie and sweatpants. Deku must've changed him.

"Oi Deku, stop working and go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." I say and he grumbles. "Kacchan, just a little longer, I'm almost done with this section." I scoff and watch him work a little longer before he puts the thing down and goes over to me. "Where am I supposed to sleep Kacchan?" He asks, gesturing to me and Glooms taking up the bed. "Where else nerd?" I deadpan.

He sighs and he climbs onto the bed, keeping some distance between us. I scoff and pull him closer, watching him struggle for a bit before giving up and drifting to sleep. This feels... right. I want to be like this forever. Maybe I could ask both of them out soon- maybe after internships.

I drift off to sleep, the two shorter ones cuddling me. I want to stay in this cuddle pile forever. 

-----

A/N: I'm kind of proud of this chapter, and loved writing the whole cuddle pile scene. Also I really like reading everyone's comments so please comment more because it makes my day!