030 - MULTI

((Warning: use of the f word))

KATSUKI

I watch in horror as Deku is mercilessly thrown into a wall. "Come on Deku! Get up!" I scream, and I hear someone else screaming the same thing. We both make eye contact and I see that it's Glooms. We stare at each other until we hear Midnight announce the round is over. I see Deku being placed on a stretcher and taken away by the medical bots, and I quickly run off to the infirmary to see him. I also see Glooms running as well, and we say nothing as we run together to see Deku. Damn Deku, please be okay.

We make it to the infirmary and see Recovery Girl healing him up. "Recovery Girl, will he be okay?" Glooms asks, and Recovery Girl just gives a small nod. "He'll be okay, but he did fracture some bones in his arm and I'll need to fix them up. He'll be up and ready to go in a few minutes." She says and shoos us off so she can do surgery on his arm.

Glooms and I sit in silence right outside the infirmary, waiting for Deku. Glooms was on his phone while I just kept glancing around, seeing if anyone would pass by. I glanced at Glooms occasionally, seeing how peaceful they looked as he was on his phone. Damn it, stop staring Katsuki!

Recovery Girl opened the door to say that Deku was awake, and led us both inside. Deku was sitting up on his bed, looking a bit tired but still smiled at us. "Hey guys!" He said and Glooms immediately went to hug him. "Oh you're such an idiot Izuku! You could've died to that Todoroki boy! I swear, you help people too much. How will you defeat villains if you just help them all the time?" Glooms rambled, and Deku laughed. "Don't worry 'Soka, I could handle myself against villains. I mean it's why we're gonna be in the hero course, right?" Deku says, and my eyes widen. "Wait, what?" I say out loud, causing the two shorties to look at me. "Oh right, your teacher must've forgotten to say that there we're gonna be transferring into the hero course." Deku says, and I feel a spark of hope within me. I get a chance to see more of Deku and Glooms! Okay, okay. Calm down, just stay calm.

Recovery Girl came over to Izuku and told him to be more careful before letting him leave, so the three of us left the infirmary. "Hisoka, Kacchan and I have to go down to the podiums, so I'll meet you after and I'll take you to dinner?" Deku asked and my heart sank and Glooms agreed. Oh, maybe I don't have a chance.

Deku and I walked towards the podiums in silence. "So, you and Glooms are together, right?" I ask, breaking the silence. Deku got all flustered, saying, "It's nothing like that! I mean, I want to date him, but there's also someone else I want too, and all my emotions are just a mess and-" "Okay nerd, I got it." I cut him off, chuckling quietly. Phew, I might still have a chance. I just need to convince him to be my friend again.

We made it to the podium, and we stood on our chosen stands. The podiums rose up and we all waited for Midnight to announce the finale of the sports festival. I was a bit salty. I'm not first place, but I'll take third place. At least I can glance at Deku as he's in second place.

All Might came in and handed us our medals and gave us "encouragement". I noticed he was a little too comfortable with Deku. Weird.

After the sports festival was announced, I saw Deku going off to find Glooms. I decided to follow them, just to see what they were gonna do. They both went home, which allowed me to go home as well and change into comfortable clothes. I caught Deku just as he left his apartment complex, and I followed him all the way to Gloom's house. He picked him up and they went to the park.

I continued to follow them, and watched as they sat by the lake. I sat at the bench behind them, making sure one of them didn't do anything stupid.

HISOKA

Izuku decided to take me to the park and after walking a bit, we sat by the lake. "So Izu, you ready to be in the hero course tomorrow?" I ask, and he looks at me with his usual bright smile. "Mhm! This way, we'll be able to test out all our inventions and get a closer look at all the other heroes in training so we can come up with more inventions!" He exclaims, and I laugh. He's so cute when he's excited. We continued talking and just enjoying our time at the lake.

"Did I tell you that I met All Might?" He asks, and I tilt my head. "Really? You met the number one pro? What was it like?" I asked, and he looked a bit nervous. "Well, I can tell you, but promise not to tell anyone, okay?" He says, and I nod slowly, unsure of what he was going to say.

He told me everything. How they met. The sludge villain incident. The offer of One for All. Everything. At the end of the story, I just stared at him with my mouth agape. "All Might also gave me this," He took out a single strand of hair, saying, "Just in case I changed my mind and wanted his power." I stared at the strand of hair. "Have you ever tried anything with it?" I ask, curious. He just shrugged, saying, "I mean I thought about eating it from time to time, but no invention allows me to transfer the power. I already tried."

"What if you just ate it right now? What would happen?" I ask, and he stares at the hair. "I'm gonna eat it." He says, and I look at him, confused. "Wait, what-" Before I finish my sentence, he eats and swallows the hair, a look of disgust on his face. "That... that was gross." I say, and he laughs. "Well, I definitely feel a bit more powerful than before. Maybe it's just like a power-up." He concludes, and I laugh. "Was it worth eating the hair?" I ask and he shakes his head. We both laugh about it. I love hearing his laugh, it's so beautiful.

We both watched the sunset, and I made the bold move to hold his hand. We both blushed a bit, intertwining out hands and being close to each other.

KATSUKI

I watched them hold hands, a bit jealous that I wasn't there with them. I decided to make my way over to tem, acting like I didn't spy on them for three hours. "Oh, you two nerds are here." I say, getting both of their attention. They stopped holding hands and distanced themselves. "What are you doing here Kacchan?" Deku asked, a bit suspicious of me. "I was just walking through the park and saw you two nerds. Mind if I sit with you?" I ask, and they allow me.

I sit next to Deku, looking out at the lake. We all sat in silence, the tension thick enough to be cut with a knife. "Glooms, if you're gonna stare at me, make it less obvious." I say, and he immediately looked away, embarrassed for getting caught. A smirk fell onto my lips. I can't really see it, but he looks cute when flustered. God damn it wait. I can't like two people at once. That's weird, unless it isn't. Ugh this love shit is confusing.

IZUKU

Eventually, we all got up and Kacchan and I went to bring Hisoka home. Just before they went inside, I gave them a kiss on the cheek and ran off without waiting for Kacchan. He eventually caught up to me and we went to walk home together.

"Hey nerd." He says, and I look at him in response. "U-uhm, I just wanted to say... I'm sorry for bullying you all those years." He mumbles out, but I hear what he says. "It's okay Kacchan. I already forgave you." I say, and he just nods and continues walking with me in silence.

We make it to my apartment complex and Kacchan says, "Well, we're here. I'll see you tomorrow or something." He says, awkwardly hugging me before dashing off. I could still feel the warmth of the hug as I made it to my apartment, a small smile on my face.

If only the next few moments were as nice.

"Izuku Midoriya. Get in here, now. We need to have a talk, you fag."

-----

It's time for that QnA! Feel free to ask any of the characters about anything, and you can also ask me! The QnA will be posted next, so you'll have to live with that cliffhanger longer uwu

Characters you can ask:

Izuku

Hisoka

Katsuki

Inko

All Might

Author

Other

I'll try to answer all the questions the best I can, without spoiling uwu 

Also 'other' just means any character I havent mentioned, because the second part of the story includes alot more characters lol