010 - KATSUKI

The first day of UA. To say I was excited was an understatement. This was the school Deku and I dreamed of going to ever since we were kids. I practically knew I was guaranteed a spot as soon as I opened the letter. I confidently walked to my assigned classroom, opening the door and picking my seat. Jeez, that door was huge. It turns out I was one of the first people in the classroom, besides some red and white haired loser and a girl with a ponytail. I took my own seat by the wall and put my feet up on the desk. I need to be confident and show that I don't need anyone. That'll show Deku that I'm cool.

The day was pretty boring, just doing a stupid quirk apprehension test thing that I got third place in. Damn Icybastard and Ponytail. I need to be at the top of the class! The day had finished and I returned home. I managed to catch a glimpse of Deku walking with some extra and they were talking and laughing. A ghost of a smile met my lips and I quickly hurried home before they saw me.

The next day, Aizawa told us that All Might would be teaching our class, and one of the support classes would be watching us fight to gain inspiration for their stupid support items. As if I need a support item for me, I could take on any bad guy with my bare hands and my eyes closed!... Please be Deku's class. Aizawa tucked himself away in his sleeping bag as All Might burst through the door. He excitedly told us to get into our hero costumes and to meet him at Ground Beta.

Everyone chatted excitedly and put on their costumes in the changing rooms, and I kept quiet as usual. Shitty hair and Dunceface kept talking to me but I ignored them as usual. We eventually all made it to Ground Beta, where there was All Might, Power Loader, and the support course extras. I examined all of them and spotted messy green hair. So this is Deku's class. I noticed the hair pin pulling the hair in front of their face back, probably so they won't have to keep moving it out his face. He was excitedly talking to the blue haired extra from yesterday, and I stopped paying attention to him, looking up at All Might who was explaining that we'd be paired up and would face each other. I looked at the list that Aizawa made for the pairs.

Yuga Aoyama & Momo Yaoyorozu

Mina Ashido & Fumikage Tokoyami

Tsuyu Asi & Kyoka Jiro

Tenya Iida & Mezo Shoji

Ochaco Uraraka & Katsuki Bakugo

Mashiaro Ojiro & Hanta Sero

Denki Kaminari & Eijiro Kirishima

Koji Kota & Rikido Sato

I looked over the list again, not seeing Icybastard's name. It seems other people noticed that he wasn't there either. "All Might sir, where's Shoto's name on the list?" Raccoon Eyes asked, and All Might just did a laugh. "Well since this is an odd numbered class, young Todoroki will either be facing a team on his own, or he'll sit this exercise out." All Might explained, and Ponytail spoke up, saying, "All Might, it appears that Koda isn't present today, meaning Sato wouldn't have a partner." All Might glanced around and didn't find the shy weird thing. "Well then, young Todoroki will be paired up with young Sato." All Might concluded.

After All Might finished explaining everything, he decided the first two groups going were Baguette Man's group and Dunce Face's group.

This is gonna be so boring to watch.