015 - KATSUKI

I was right. The training battles were boring and I didn't get to use my whole potential. I easily won my match and was forced to watch all the other extras take so much time to win or lose their match.

Flash forwards to the USJ, and I felt off the whole time. It felt like something bad was gonna happen, and it made me be on edge for the whole bus ride there. Turns out I was right when villains broke in. Great. I kind of wish Deku was here to see me be the greatest.

Before I could even do anything, that stupid portal villain sent me to another spot with Shitty Hair, and we teamed up to fight off the stupid villains. I could've taken them all down myself. He complimented me and I brushed it off, doing my best not to smile at him and thank him for the compliment.

After that, we both ran to see the huge ugly ass Nomu bitch pummeling our sensei when All Might came in and started fighting it. Shitty hair, Icyhot bastard and I started to help out, and we all managed to defeat the Nomu, sending it flying out of the USJ. None of us, besides our sensei, were badly injured so we managed to help him out to get medical attention.

I basically stood around waiting for the officers to finish up their shit so I could go home and sleep. Next thing I fucking know, Deku is holding this extra bridal style running over to us. Damn I wish I was that extra so he'd hold me like that.

.

.

.

Wait. What?