022 - IZUKU

I stepped onto the arena, hearing Present Mic announce, "And from Support Course Class 1F, someone who also has been talked up a bit, Izuku Midoriya!" I heard everyone cheer, but could only make out Hisoka's voice, making me smile. The girl was also introduced, and then our battle began.

She instantly shot out a huge splash of acid, making me move out of the way. I used my air cannons to blast myself in the air, my boots boosting me towards her. She cartwheeled away, flipping in the air and shooting another wave of acid towards me. I aimed my air cannon towards her, making a huge gust of air.

Just before she reaches the out of bounds, she does a flip to land on her feet. "Don't think you're getting a win that easily!" She says and dashes towards me. I also land on my feet, dashing towards her. If I couldn't get her out of bounds, I'll have to knock her out.

She threw some punches at me, hitting me in the chest. I did a backflip, kicking her in the jaw and making her stumble back. "Not bad, support cutie!" She comments, and swings a few more kicks and punches. We both manage to get a few hits in before she pauses for a second to catch her breath. I take this as my chance and kangaroo kick her. I used my air cannons to give me more power.

This caused her to fly out of bounds, and caused me to land on my back on the hard concrete. "Mina Ashido is out of bounds. Izuku Midoriya wins!" Midnight announces, and everyone cheers loudly. I let out a cough and regain my breathing as I got up, smiling to the crowds before exiting the arena.

As I exited, my spine and ribs ached, and I had to make my way over to the nurse's office to see what happened. "Hello dearie, anything wrong?" A petite old lady made her way to me. "U-uh, my ribs and spine kinda hurt, I was wondering if I could see what's wrong?" I said, and she led me to a patient bed and examined me.

After a while, she says, "You must've fractured your spine and rib when you fell onto the concrete. I can easily heal you up darling." She goes over and gives me a smooch on the cheek, and the pain suddenly goes away. "Wow, thank you Recovery Girl!" I say as she lets me go back to watch the battles.