Bonus Chapter 1

Hisoka's Quirk allows him to create weapons from shadows. This is activated by him using his voice, mainly from talking, singing, or making any noise. He can only create melee weapons such as baseball bats, spears, and swords. He can also create normal items as long as he knows the general shape and structure of it, but he's more familiar with creating weapons.

All the weapons he creates look shadowy (i cant explain this for my life) but are solid and maintain their physical shape as long as Hisoka is concentrated. Anyone is allowed to hold the weapons he creates. When the items are no longer needed or if Hisoka loses concentration of that item, that item would fall apart and disappear like smoke. The item can also disappear if completely submerged in a shadowy area, making this quirk hard to use in dark areas/the night. 

He has learned to master making shadow weapons without talking, however they are very weak and would barely cause any damage. Many weapons created this way usually get destroyed within a couple attacks. They also have to be very simple weapons, such as bats or spears.

His drawback is a sore throat and sometimes he loses his voice for a while by over using his quirk.

The reason he wanted to be an inventor?

He used to look up to his father a lot as a child, and wanted to be just like him. After some trauma happened during the end of primary school and beginning middle school, he now also wishes to be a pro hero to put people like his father in jail. He still enjoys creating support items, but creates more items to help his mom with her job at the hospital. He joined the support course at UA simply to find Izuku. Since reuniting with him, he's more motivated to make support items to help him fight in battle. He still wishes to be a hero though.

When he found out Izuku has a quirk, he had hope he could train it and be a pro hero, but respects his decision to be an inventor and wishes to just be besides his best friend for as long as he can, no matter what career path they go down. Does he have feelings for Izuku? Perhaps. 

A/N: I am very aware of Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter and how he shares a name with my oc, and lemme just say I have mild regrets lmao

I wasn't aware of HxH Hisoka until I finished publishing the first 7-ish chapters of this book, and when I realized it I was initially going to go back and change all the names but just went with it because of the plans I had with this story, so oc Hisoka will forever share a name with HxH Hisoka lmao 

((also this is the last update for today uwu))