015 pt. 2 - KATSUKI

I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT. I see Deku put down the extra and both of them talking to an officer. Was he always that strong? Damn he looks really fucking fit. No wait fuck!

I forced myself to stop looking at Deku before he noticed me and tuned into Shitty Hair and Dunce Face's conversation about... crocs. What the fuck? "Hey Bakugo! What do you think?" Shitty Hair turned to me and asked, and I gave him a confused and angry look. "What did you say shitty hair?" I asked, and he pouted, pointing out that our hair looked similar. I could care less, you could tell it had hairspray or gel in it.

A bunch of extras came up to Deku and that extra and asked him a bunch of questions, but he eventually shooed them off as we had to head back to the main building.

I glanced at Deku before I left, seeing him and that extra go the other way. Why does he make me feel so weird? Do I love him?

The next day, our sensei walked in, looking like a complete mummy. He announced the sports festival, which fired up the whole class. Dunce face asked if it was a good idea, and sensei mentioned there being more security. Everyone was told to train for it, and it riled everyone up even more. I huffed and looked down at my chair.

When we all get to lunch, the whole school seems to be talking about Deku and that extra he was with. There was a rumor they were going to transfer to the hero course, which gave me a glimmer of hope. I get a chance to get Deku as a friend again.

I tried sitting alone again, emphasis on tried. The stupid extras that labeled themselves as the Bakusquad sat around me and started fucking around. I managed to get a glimpse of Deku talking and laughing with other support course extras, and it made me smile, just for a second. Maybe I do have a crush on the damned nerd.