026 - IZUKU

"Deku."

I walked in the prep room to see Kacchan doing some stretches. I decided to wait in the prep room since Hisoka was still resting up and it'd be a short while before my match. "What are you doing here Kacchan?" I ask, watching him get up.

"Just stretching nerd. The real question is, why are you here?" He says, his voice a little softer than usual. It won't be long before he loses his cool. He looks so adorable when he's ang- Snap out of it Izuku!

"I was just getting ready for my match. It's after Todoroki's match." I say, and I see him tense up a bit. "So you're my next opponent?" He asks and I nod. "Well this'll be easy." He scoffs and walks over to me, being incredibly close. He places his hand on my shoulder. All I can feel is his warm hand on my shoulder and his eyes glaring into my soul. Oh god this is really gay-

"You better not hold back on me nerd. I expect you to make use of your stupid support items, you quirkless bastard. If you even try to hold back on me, I'll kill you." He threatens, leaning closer to me with every sentence. I could feel his breath on my face. He realized how close he was and shoved me away, scoffing and walking out the prep room.

My heart was pounding mercilessly in my chest. He was so close to me. Was he going to kiss me? Oh my god why am I thinking this? I only love Hisoka. But Kacchan looked so good up close and it felt like he was going to kiss me. I kinda wish he did, oh are his lips soft? Oh gosh what about Hisoka? Oh gosh what if Hisoka did that to me-

Todoroki's match just ended, meaning I had to fight Kacchan. Oh no. I'm gonna die out there.

I quickly got rid of any unwanted thoughts and made my way onto the arena. I saw Kacchan across from me, glaring daggers into me. "Ready, begin!"

Kacchan immediately dashed towards me, and I used my air cannons to boost myself in the air to avoid him. I blasted a small wave of air at him, making him fall to the ground. He growled and got back up as I landed on the concrete. "Enough messing around nerd! Come at me with all you got!"

Fine. For you, my dear Kacchan. Time to go plus ultra.

Fwoosh!