036 - IZUKU

Before we all knew it, it was time for internships. I had secretly pulled a few strings and managed to get an internship with my homophobic mentor's teacher, Gran Torino. I only did this so I can train One for All. I never talked to All Might after that one lunch period, and I always managed to avoid him. Kacchan went to intern with Best Jeanist and Hisoka went to intern with Gunhead, with another classmate Ochaco Uraraka.

Kacchan has been nicer to me and Hisoka recently, like he was redeemed and is really trying. He still gets angry at everyone else, but Hisoka and I calm him down and he usually acts like a guard dog around Hisoka and I. I sometimes glance at Hisoka and Kacchan staring at each other. It's nice to see that the two people I love most are getting along. I should do something about these feelings soon.

Hisoka

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck Katsuki Bakugo keeps staring at me and after that locker room incident, he just seemed better. I really want to ask him out but I don't know how Izuku would feel about that hhhhhhhh

Katsuki

Does Hisoka not know that Izuku and I both love him?  And how Izuku loves both me and him?This poor soul, good thing I have a plan to take both of them on a date soon.

Back to Izuku

We were all at the train station, Aizawa giving us ground rules and telling us to behave. Kacchan came over to me, pulling me away from everyone while they were paying attention. "Okay listen, I want to take you and Hisoka on a date after internships are over, so what do you think we should do?" He asks, nervousness in his voice. "W-well we could go to the arcade." I say, not really processing his words.

He thinks about it before saying, "Sounds good, see ya in a week, nerd." He runs off, leaving me a bit stunned. Hisoka went over to me, a bit confused. "What did Bakugo want to tell you?" He asks, and I chuckle nervously. "Oh it's nothing, just told me to be careful." I lied to him, feeling guilty about it. He seemed to believe it, and said, "Well my train leaves soon, so I gotta go now. See you Izu." He kissed me on the cheek before dashing off to his train, leaving me a bit flustered.

I boarded my train, and soon I was off to my internship. The ride was quiet and relaxing, and it gave me time to reflect on my emotions.

Kacchan and Hisoka have changed so much, and I love them both so much. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have either of them by my side today. I'd probably be a villain. What if I did end up being a villain? All Might would just have another reason to beat the crap out of me. It'd be fun to teach him a lesson, legally of course. I'll also have to tell Kacchan and Hisoka about what All Might did. I thought he was a good father, but I think my real dad would be better right now, and he was absent my entire life. I wonder where he is.

The train stopped at my destination, and I got off, clutching my bag strap and case handle. My suit case held some inventions and my hero costume, which I never looked at yet. I double checked the address before knocking on the door. I tense up a bit as my knocks cause the door to creak open.

"Uhm, hello?" I call out as I open the door the entire way. I look around the dimly lit room, squinting my eyes. I decide to ignite my hand, the green flame lighting up the room a bit more.

That's when I see the red liquid.

I let out a scream and quickly crouched down to the man laying on my floor. I move the body and let out another scream as the body moves away from my grasp and gets up. "You're alive?!" I scream out, confused and frightened at the possible zombie in front of me. Suddenly, the lights turn on and I put out my hand, looking at the old man in fear.

"Of course I'd be alive, I can't mentor you if I can't. I got your message about Toshinori." He spoke, speaking of All Might's name with disgust. "I don't know how he got that mindset, but I assure you that you'll be safe here. Mostly." He says, cleaning up the liquid on the floor, revealed to be jam. "Thank you, Gran Torino-san." I say, going to help him clean up.

We both cleaned up and he let me put my things in his spare room, telling me to change into my hero outfit and meet him outside. I enter the small guest bedroom and place my bag and case onto the bed, opening the case for the first time.

(The hero costume is basically the picture but the boots help with his speed and lets him jump really high and his gloves have built in air cannons) (Credit to the artist: theartofgaf on Instagram)

I finished putting my suit on and modelled in the mirror a bit, chuckling to myself afterwards. Hisoka and Kacchan would love to see me in this. I wonder if they're doing okay.

I make my way outside, and that's when training begins.