028 - IZUKU

I wake up in the nurse's office, my body no longer aching. I see Hisoka looking worriedly at me. "Oh thank gosh you're awake! I was so worried!" He exclaimed, and I chuckled, sitting up. "Don't worry Hiso, I don't go down easy." I reassure him, and give him a light hug. He hugged back, and I felt his body relax in my arms. I wish I could be in his arms forever. This is so nice.

An awkward cough broke up apart from our hug, and we looked over at Kacchan, who was staring at us with an unreadable expression. "Oh, you're awake Kacchan. Are you feeling alright?" I ask, and he just gives a small nod. "You... did good nerd. You also did pretty good glooms." He mumbled, but we luckily heard him and I blushed a bit. "Th-thanks Kacchan." I said, and Hisoka looked over at the tv showing the sports festival.

"They said that the sports festival was on hold for a bit so you have time to recover. You'll fight again in about ten minutes." Hisoka explained, quietly glaring at the tv. "You shouldn't have pushed yourself so much nerd. And- where did your stupid quirk come from?!" Kacchan yelled at me, and Hisoka and I glanced at each other. Kacchan took our silence as an answer, saying, "Tch, I'll find out one day. Just you wait."

We sat in an awkward silence before the final match was announced to begin. I was all ready to fight again, and started making my way down to the arena.

That's when I saw Endeavor walking towards me. Oh no.

"I watched you fight against the brainwashing guy, and that explosive one too. Your power and skill is pretty impressive. Your firepower, reminds me of my own ability." He states, and I begin to panic. What does he want with me? "I'd like to invite you to train with my son sometime, and if it goes well, we could train you more. My son has fire powers as well, and I believe he could learn something from you, since he refuses to use his fire side." He says, and I look at him fearfully. "With all due respect sir, b-but I'll have to pass up on your offer. I already have someone training me." I quickly say.

Before he can say anything else, I excuse myself and run off.

I make it to the stadium, and see Todoroki practically glaring daggers into my soul.

"Ready? Begin!"