024 - IZUKU

The tie-breaker between the red haired boy and the white haired boy was an arm-wrestling match, which the red-haired boy won. Hisoka had to leave to prepare for his match between Todoroki, and I wished him luck with a quick hug.

This gave me enough time to think over my feelings. Hisoka and I are really close, and I do really love him, but then there's Kacchan. He's always been a hero to me, and no matter what, he's always there in my life, even if some memories of us aren't good. Was that why he avoided me during middle school? If I tried to talk to him, would he be nicer? I've always had this strange feeling whenever I look at him, and I thought it would go away, but lately it's been getting stronger. The feelings I have for Hisoka are also getting stronger too. Maybe if I-

"And begin!" I was cut from my thoughts as I saw a large wave of ice being formed, and Hisoka letting out a battle cry. I see him emerge from the ice with a large, shadowy scythe. He looks so beautiful. I blush at the thought as I see Hisoka swing his scythe at Todoroki, who blocked him with his ice.

Hisoka let out another battle cry, letting the scythe turn to nothing and summoning a spear. Todoroki summoned another wall of ice, giving him some time to breathe. Hisoka broke the ice wall with his spear, using his boots to dash towards Todoroki.

Quick POV change to Hisoka

I continued to try and attack Todoroki, but I was so damn cold. I could tell he was cold as well, the bits of ice on his arm means he was reaching his limits. I need to win this, for Izuku! I made my spear disappear and boosted into the air, letting out a yell and summoning a staff, sticking it in the wall of ice still intact and standing on it. I aimed my whip at him, letting it launch to wrap around him.

Before it reached him, he froze it, making part of my arm frozen as he began to run up the frozen whip. I frantically tried to free my arm, eventually letting out a groan of annoyance and getting an ice pick to free myself. Just as I freed my arm, and broke my whip from the bracelet, I used the ice pick to block Todoroki from attacking me with an icicle.

It's so. Damn. Cold. I could feel my body getting weaker as my back was pressed against the ice wall behind me. "Just give up, it'll be easier for you that way." Todoroki nonchalantly said, and I growled. "Never. I n-need to p-prove that I can b-be just as st-strong as you." I said, my teeth chattering loudly. He shrugged and pressed even closer, his chest pressed onto mine. He gasped and stepped back, causing me to slip and fall off. I hit the ice wall a couple of times before landing on the concrete. I huffed, trying to get up. It's so cold. Everything hurts. "I-Izuku... I'm sorry..." I muttered before passing out.

Back to Izuku

"Yamazaki is unconscious, Shoto Todoroki wins!"

Everyone started cheering for Todoroki, but I watched in horror as Hisoka was carried away by medical bots, eerily still. I quickly stood up and dashed to the infirmary. It'll be awhile before my match starts. I need to see if he's okay. I made it just as Recovery Girl finished up. "Hello young man, here for your friend?" She asked and I nodded frantically. "Well he took quite the fall, but he should be okay. He'll have to rest for a bit before he can move." She explains, and I sigh in relief.

Just then, Todoroki enters, looking a bit worried. Recovery Girl explains the same thing, chastising him for going too far. He apologizes and notices me. "Oh uhm, are you a friend of Yamazaki-kun?" He asks and I nod. I wasn't exactly happy with him, especially after he hurt my best friend (and crush but shh) so much. We both eventually had to go back to the stadium, since my match was coming up.

I have to win this. For Hisoka. And maybe for Kacchan. I still don't know about him yet.