016 - IZUKU

-Time Skip to the Sports Festival-

Hisoka and I arrived at school, excited for the sports festival coming up. We were excited for several reasons. The first reason was that we got to show off how much we trained in both our inventions and our quirks. The second reason was that the day after the sports festival was when we'll officially transfer into the Hero Course, which is what the transfer papers said.

For now, we still were with the support kids for the sports festival, eager to win.

As support course kids, we were allowed to use our inventions for the games. I chose to use my speed boots, air gauntlet gloves, and my danger goggles. Hisoka had boots that increased his speed and lets him float, his whip bracelets and a voice enhancer to help his quirk.

-Time Skip to when they start the Obstacle Course-

The obstacle course had just started and I used my gloves to boost me off the ground and towards the front. I saw a kid with red and white hair freeze everyone, only a few managed to break free. We all escaped the tunnel, running to our first obstacle.

I saw giant robots rise up, ready to attack. They were the giant zero pointers from the entrance exam! I saw everyone stopping and staring at the robots in horror. Just before one swung down to attack, the red and white haired boy froze them all, running away after. I took the chance to run after him, Hisoka and a couple others right behind me. I looked over at Hisoka and smiled, them flashing me a wide grin as we heard Present Mic announcing in the background. I honestly don't know what he was saying, I was having too much fun to care.

We made it to the second obstacle which was a bunch of chasms with ropes connecting one to the other. Hisoka and I gave each other a knowing look before activating our items and easily making our way to the other side.

"Both Hisoka Yamazaki and Izuku Midoriya from Support Course 1-F take first place! What a surprising turn of events!" Present Mic announces, and we both dashed towards the final obstacle.

A mine field? Oh no.