032 - IZUKU

I looked over at Kacchan and Hisoka, who seemed to be lost in thought. Those two look pretty cute when they're concentrated- Oh come on focus! I need a hero name.

I looked back down at my whiteboard, and then back at them. I heard other people presenting their hero names and either getting approved or denied by Midnight and the class. Kacchan tried to have his hero name be 'King Explosion Murder' but was instantly denied. I quietly chuckled as he sat back down.

Kacchan and Hisoka have been two major people in my life, and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. I also love them both with my heart and am determined to be with them, but All Might won't be very happy to see me with two guys. Screw All Might! He's a homophobic trash excuse of a hero and I don't know why I spent my life idolizing him the most! It's always been Hisoka and Kacchan that were there for me, and they're my heroes.

An idea suddenly clicked in my head and I wrote it down. I stood up, seeing as no one else was going to present their hero name. "My hero name is Dekizu." I said proudly, showing my whiteboard with my hero name on it. "Well that's definitely a name, what does it mean?" Midnight asks, curious. "I always have had two people call me two different nicknames, and I really care about them both, so I combined those two nicknames to make my hero name." I proudly said, blushing a bit as I looked at Hisoka and Kacchan. They looked at me and we're blushing a bit too, but no one else noticed.

Midnight just clapped happily and approved it, letting me sit down. Hisoka was up next, and looked a bit nervous to share his hero name. I just gave him a comforting smile, which he returned to me. "My hero name is 'The Weapons Hero: Shadowsmith'." He announced, and everyone really liked that idea. Midnight approved of his hero name and he sat down.

We both looked at each other and smiled widely, Kacchan still busy trying to get a hero name. Eventually it was lunch time and we all went towards the lunch room.

All Might approached me in his muscle form, asking if I wanted to have lunch with him. He had a deadly glare in his eye, as if he'd pummel me on the spot if I declined. I looked at Hisoka, who saw my slightly panicked face and stepped in. "I'm sure he'd love to All Might-san, but can I join along? I have no one else to eat with." He asked, standing right next to me.

He hesitated for a moment before agreeing, leading the both of us to his office. Hisoka and I both sat down on the couch, digging into our lunches. We both silently kept glancing at each other, enjoying the peaceful silence while we ate. All Might eventually cleared his throat, saying, "So, young Midoriya and young Yamazaki, you two are... close friends, right?" Hisoka looked up at him, his face expressionless. "We're dating, All Might-san." He bluntly said, and I felt my face heat up. How could he say it so calmly, that's incredible! All Might seemed to smile evilly. "Well, I'm glad that young Midoriya has a wonderful girlfriend at his side to support him, but I'm afraid that he needs to focus on his hero studies, and won't have time for you." He says, thinking he won.

Hisoka simply finished what he was chewing and wiped his mouth with his napkin. "With all due respect All Might-san, what you are saying is all wrong. Izu is perfectly capable of handling a relationship and focusing on his hero studies. If he needed time or space, he'd certainly speak up and I'd comply with his needs. I doubt he'd ever say anything about breaking up though, as he seems perfectly fine with the workload he has right now. He has his own dreams and goals too, and is not your personal guinea pig to train. He is not you. He may have your quirk, but he will be a better hero than you will ever be, even if he's not the number one hero." Hisoka said bluntly, leaving All Might speechless.

He stood up and held out his hand, and I took it, having our trash in my free hand. "We'll be taking our leave now. And All Might, it's boyfriend." Hisoka says as we both walk out. I threw my trash out in the nearest trash can and we just stood by it. "I can't believe you said all that." I said, astounded by Hisoka's bravery. I'm a bit flustered, he just looked so cool when standing up to a pro!

"Mom always said to only respect those who deserve respect, and I had to make sure you were okay." He says, scratching the back of his neck. "Also, sorry if I jumped to conclusions, I just said we were dating because I was kind of panicking and All Might was just being a prick and-" I cut his ramble off by kissing his nose, which made him turn red. "I don't mind that we're dating, it seems to fit us." I say, smiling at him. He smiled back, and took my hand as we went to the lunchroom to find Kacchan.