038 - IZUKU

"Well look at this, another obstacle to get in my way." Stain said, sneering at me. I immediately put up a fighting position, secretly sending my location to all my classmates, hoping for help. "What are you doing here Stain?" I asked cautiously, and he made his way over to me. "I was just taking out the trash, when this knight in shining armor decided to attack me! He's just another example of why all the heroes are fake. Except for All Might." He says, and I look at him in disgust when he mentions All Might. Wait until you find out All Might is homophobic trash, then we'll see what you say about him.

"You're wrong, Iida is a good hero, he just made a mistake in his thinking. It doesn't label him as bad!" I yell, and ignore Iida's protests for me to leave. Stain got angry and started to try and fight me, but I kept dodging and trying to stall for time.

I used the training Gran Torino taught me when he showed me his fighting style. I just needed to stall for time so someone else can come in and help me get Iida and Native out of here.

After dodging as much as I can for a while, I decided I had to take matters into my own hands because no one was coming. "Stop dodging me and attack, you fake hero!" Stain taunted, and I lunged at him, going in for a hook kick. I managed to knock him down, but he immediately tried to get me with his sword. I dodged it quickly, not wanting him to get a single drop of blood from me. If he gets any blood, then it's game over and we'll all die.

I powered up OFA to 5%, going in for a flurry of punches. I managed to hit him a couple of times, but he suddenly threw an uppercut and threw me into a wall. I coughed a bit, regaining my breath and getting ready to ignite myself. "Midoriya, just get out of here! Get help! Why are you still here!?" Iida calls out, struggling to move. "Because," I start, igniting myself with my flames, "Heroes are meant to protect others and help those in need!" I charge at Stain, preparing for a punch with 8% of OFA. I'm bout to uppercut that bi-

I suddenly see a wave of ice come and freeze Stain, and see Todoroki. "You called Midoriya?" He says, a smirk on his face.

-Time Skip to Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida defeat Stain-

I thought about what Stain said as he was being led to a police truck.

"You have potential to be a better hero than All Might! Don't let the hero commission's ideals get to your head! You are a worthy hero, Dekizu!"

My thoughts were cut off as I felt claws grasp my shoulders and start bringing my in the air. I look up to see a white bird thing, a Nomu as Iida and Shoto called it, carrying me away. I panicked and tried to free myself from it's grip but it was too strong for me to free myself.

"Help!" I scream out, and I watch as Stain free himself from police hold and attacks the Nomu, getting his blood and freezing all his movements. He catches me so the Nomu doesn't crush me when it falls to the floor. "You good, Dekizu?" He asks, and I nod, quietly thanking him as he's taken back into custody and into a police truck, along with the paralyzed Nomu.

Iida and Todoroki run over to me, checking for any new injuries. "Guys, I'm fine, my shoulder just kind of hurts from the grasp of that Nomu." I say to reassure them. "Well we still have to head to the hospital, and make sure we're all really okay." Shoto says, and we all board an ambulance and are taken to the hospital.