025 - KATSUKI

Deku's battle was coming up, and I was pretty excited to see him fight. I'm not admitting that to anyone though. Seeing that half and half bastard fight glooms was pretty interesting. Glooms looked pretty badass, and I'll admit, it was kind of hot. Calm down Katsuki, stop having gay panics over Deku and glooms. You only like Deku. Yea, only Deku. And maybe glooms.

Back to Deku's match, he was going to fight birdhead. I was silently rooting for Deku to win, but I had to look uninterested. The match begun, and in an instant, Deku released a large gust of air using one of his support items. Tokoyami flew out of bounds before he could do anything. Everyone cheered for Deku, and he and birdhead walked off the arena. "Wow, that support course kid is pretty talented, being able to create something that strong. I wonder what his quirk is." Round face said, and I silently scoffed and walked towards the prep room to quickly prepare for my match.

I was against Shitty Hair, with the hardening quirk. I stretched my hands and arms and did some stretches. I'll easily win this match, just you watch Deku.

I was introduced, again, and so was Shitty Hair. When the battle began, I decided to blast towards him. He immediately hardened, and I went in for a right swing. He blocked it, and went for a punch. I tried to dodge it, but he managed to hit me in the jaw. I stumbled back, having to dodge a flurry of punches he's giving me. He stops for a whole second and it gives me the chance to set off a large explosion, followed by a bunch of smaller explosions. I'll have to make him overuse his quirk, sending him out of bounds is for losers!

He eventually falls defeated, and Midnight declares me the winner. He's led off on the medical bots and I walk off the arena. I decided to just wait over at the prep room since there's only one other round before I'm up again.

Just as I'm doing my stretches, someone opens the door and makes a noise of surprise. I turn around and see

"Deku."