039 - IZUKU

It was the next morning, and Iida, Shoto and I were taken to a room together, and we're all bandaged up. Luckily I wasn't injured too badly, and had a few grazes and cuts. Iida had severe nerve damage to his left hand and had to get surgery for it, and Shoto had a few cuts and bruises as well.

"I don't want to get surgery for it." Iida says, causing Shoto and I to look at him confused. "I want this damage to always remind me of my unheroic actions, so I can strive to be better in the future." He explains, and we try not to change his mind. He's really determined to be better, I'm proud of him.

Gran Torino and a detective walk into the room. They explain how since none of us were too seriously injured, it can be covered up with Stain randomly attacking us, and how the people we were interning under saved us before we got too hurt and they'll take all the credit for our work. We didn't complain, we did use our quirks without a license and the adults are just keeping us out of trouble. The adults left to attend to other business and said we could leave soon.

We all waited around in silence, enjoying the peace. A phone ringing cuts the silence, and I see it's my phone. Hisoka's calling. Oh shit.

"Hey Hisoka!"

"IZUKU MIDORIYA DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED YOU MADE ME?!?"

I pull the phone away from my ear as Hisoka screams, not bothering to deepen his voice. Shoto and Iida stifle their laughs. "You're in trouble now, Midoriya." Shoto says, and I playfully glare at him.

"'Soka, calm down. I just have a few cuts and bruises. I'm okay, and so are Todoroki and Iida."

"Yea, but what if you got seriously hurt!? What if I had lost you!? You went up against a hero killer, you dimwit!"

"Hisoka, just calm down. I promise I would've made it out alive. Stop worrying and go back to your internship, babe. I'll make it up to you when we get back, okay?"

"I- it- Yo- fine. But you better stay safe for the rest of your internship, or I'll get Bakugo and we'll kill you."

"Alright babe, see you when we get back. Bye, I love you."

"I love you too, bye-bye."

I hung up the phone, and looked over at Iida and Shoto, who looked at me with wide eyes. "What?"

"You're dating someone!?" They both exclaim, baffled at my relationship status. "Uhh yea, did you guys just not notice?" I ask them, confused. They shook their heads and I chuckled at them as they bombard me with questions.

"Okay okay, calm down and I'll tell you." I say and they sit on their hospital beds and look at me intently. "Okay, so it's Hisoka from our class, and we started dating around the end of the Sports Festival, and yes I love him very much and he means alot to me." I explain, and it seems to satisfy their curiosity. "Wait, the boy..? From the locker room?" Shoto asks, and I nod. "Oh, it makes sense. Sorry for doing that to him, I didn't know." Shoto apologizes, and I say, "It's okay, I know you didn't mean it, but you should also apologize to Hisoka soon too."

He nods and we were told we could leave the hospital since we were already signed out. We all got up, getting out things and walking out together.