Don't

~chapter twenty five~

Melody

I wash my plate finishing my lasagna, Karter decided to stay which I'm quite glad. I go to my room and start on some homework that needs to be done.

I look up at Karter who's sitting on my desk chair, his eyes find mine and I look away as my heart skips a beat. "So tell me..." I break the silence "What is the Karter of today like?"

"Well I've adopted many talents over the years. I can play guitar, sing, paint but I adore drawing" he says.

"So your an artist?" I ask and earn a small smirk for him "impressive"

"I see you like to draw" he nods at me "I've seen your margins on your papers."

"And he notices" I smile "I mean, I'm not the best but I do like it. I have a note book full of drawings"

"Can I see?" I look up at his comment. I move towards my nightstand and open my bottom draw full of untouched blank note books and scraps of drawings and sketches. I take out the note pad at the bottom and pull it out.

I closed my draw with the book and hand it to Karter, he moves form my desk and sits on my bed then starts looking through the book.

I watch as his eyes scan the pages one by one and take my chances to ask more questions. "So what type of person are you in a relationship?"

"Definitely dominant. I like to protect what's mine, even if she thinks I'm being controlling." He says without looking up.

"Dominant? Like fifty shades of grey?"

A soft chuckle escapes his lips as he looks up at me "You draw a lot of portraits." He looks back at my drawings and turns the page.

"So um, you like submissive girls? Like girls that obey and stuff?" I look away but my eyes keep finding their way back to his jaw dropping handsome face.

"I like a difficult girl that can be submitted." He looks up at me and I can't help but gulp.

"Hmm" I drop my gaze and my eyes glue my work.

"You're very curious about my dominance." I feel his gaze on me "I guess there's only one way to truly find out."

"And what's that?" I look up to see him mischievous smile and he licks his lips. He leans in and presses his lips against mine, I kiss him back wanting more then what he's giving me. He pulls away making a loud smack noise with our lips.

I'm not going to sleep with him. I tell myself repeatedly in my head but the tingly feeling between my legs tell me other wise. "You don't have a lock." He raise an eyebrow.

"Wednesday my dad comes him late. Plus he always knocks before coming in" I tell him and I watch his eyes shift from mine to my lips. I find myself leaning in and kiss him this time.

He cups my face pulling me closer to him as our lips move together, I feel his tongue at the bottom of my lips asking for and entrance and I open my mouth giving him one.

Our tongues dance together making the kisses wetter. He pulls away and I find myself leaning towards him not wanting his lips away form mine. His eyes pierce mine making me nervous then he removes all my books pushing them off my bed.

"Come here." I move instantly to his command. He puts me under him and positions himself so he's between my legs, he places his lips on mine and starts kissing me.

He him presses himself against my core earning a soft moan form me. His lips start to move slowly down my neck as I feel his left hand run down my stomach making my breath unevenly shaky by the surprise.

He kisses down my crop top making me want to just rip if off so I can feel him on my skin. I feel his hand grip on my thigh and move upwards but the second, my underwear floods by my excitement making me wet.

My hands wonder and I tug on the bottom of his shirt wanting to take it off but he just grabs both wrist with separate hands, making me miss Where his hand was, and pins my hands above my head.

"Don't." He pins me with one hand then I feel two rough fingers enter my pussy making my body lift, I gasp for air surprised as my body lifts in response.

He lets his fingers out to push my body back down on the bed, my legs move towards each other closing but don't get far as his body separates them. "Spread them" he looks up at me.

I hesitate taking a few breaths before spreading my legs again. His hand moves form my holding me down to griping my thigh.