Thoughts

~chapter thirty~

Melody

The guys come out the changing room as we're still chatting. We're going to a pizza place then back to Cal's for a movie night but I really don't want too. What I want is to get out theses jeans and into some joggers.

I follow Karter to his car and he opens the door for me to get in. I watch him go around then he gets in and starts his engine. "How'd you get this?" I ask remembering that we came by bus.

"Harry." He says.

"Oh, makes sense. Can I go home? I just want to get into some joggers, I've been in these jeans for too long" I tell him.

"Sure" he says and takes a left. When he's in front of my house I get out and make my way to my front door, dad's car's not here yet which means I can go in and out undirected.

I unlock the door then take my stairs two at a time. I go into my room and take my pants off then walk into my closet getting some joggers then I jump into them.

I go back down and lock the door behind me then make my way back to Karter. "Someone called you." He says as I close the car door when I'm inside.

"Who?" I put my seatbelt on.

"Didn't check" he starts his engine and we get going. I pick my phone up and check my missed calls. "It's just Tiago." I say closing my phone and putting it in a pocket.

We get to Cal's house and Liam opens the door for us, everyone's already here including Harry for some reason, he's not even in the football team. Karter takes a seat on the couch and I sit next to him.

He puts an arm around my shoulder and I relax a little. I scan the room to see Ali and Kate eyeing me and I roll my eyes at them. My eyes land on Ross and I see a flash of hurt flicker in his face but it soon fades away.

"Let's watch Friday the 13th" Cal says and Ali, Kate and I share a look knowing we've already watched it.

"Why can't we watch a comedy?" Ali asks.

"What kind?"

"Romantic comedy" Kate answers Cal's question. At this point we should just watch something like ride along or bad boys.

"We should watch bad boys." Harry says and i give him a cold stare for probably reading my mind then sharing the idea like it's his. "I mean why not? There's action and comedy." I roll my eyes to his additional comment.

Cal puts bad boys on and the movie starts. I rest my head on Karter's shoulder as the movie starts to play.

"I need the restroom." Kate stands up looking down at me then Ali.

"Down the corridor turn right, third door." Cal instructs her.

"Same" Ali stand.

"I'll be right back." I get up following them out. I find them waiting for me and we move down the corridor. We turn left for some reason and I stop them "I swear he said turn right."

"He didn't say left?" Kate asks.

"When the hell did you hear left?"

"Yet you still followed me." Kate shoots back at Ali. I lead them back around and into the right direction this time and in no time we find the bathroom.

We all go in and I sit on the long counter as Kate uses the toilet, I turn to see Ali applying some mascara on the lashes. Kate flushes the toilet then washes her hands.

We all make it back to our seats and the guys start making talk about video games and to my surprise I actually understand. We eat up the pizza and by We I mean the guys seeing they have a way bigger appetite.

Ross and Harry offer to go and grab some snacks form the store leaving it to the three couple of the group. "We'll be right back." Cal stands taking Kate with him.

'Oh shit' Kate mouths to us then bites her lip leaving with Cal. Not even ten minutes later Liam leads Ali out and they disappear leaving Karter and I alone. "And then they were two" I reach and pop a grape in my mouth.

I offer him one but he shakes his head no. "How come you didn't tell me you could mind read" I ask sitting on the coffee table opposite him.

"I don't read your mind, if that's what your worried about."

"Hmm" I put another grape in my mouth. Why's he got to be so damn gorgeous? Like damn!

My eyes shift to his lips, the urge to kiss is probably at a hundred right now. He's like a drug, the little I get the more I want. "What you thinking about?" He asks and I get up, it takes me two steps to get two him.