Amorous

~chapter fifty eight~

Melody

Kira zips the back of my black long sleeved mermaid dress for me, the dress has a low V at the front and a sliver thin belt around it. It's has a slit on my left leg going up to my thigh.

Underneath my dress I have a two piece black lingerie on and the top half has a low V too so it's hardly visible, I'd like to think I look great but the way Kira keeps looking at me tells me other wise.

"You have no right to look this damn beautiful." She smiles stepping away. I sit down a put on the black red bottoms she gave me, I know how much Kate would love to see me dressing like this.

This is her dream, to dress me up for my first real date and boss me around on how to walk with the heels. I miss Kate and Ali so much...

I look up shaking the dreadful feeling away, I can't ruin my make up which is a black smoky eye with a sliver cut crease that Kira did and a glossy lip to finish. She also put my braided hair into a low ponytail.

"He's here." Kate says before I even hear the door open from downstairs, I turn to her and she smile at me. I've added a few inches thanks to the heels and start making my way to the door.

I keep going as the sound of my heels echo around until I get to the top of the stairs, I look down at Karter who's watching me form the doors.

I look back at Kira before I take a step down towards Karter, he's in a black tuxedo looking fine as hell. He looks so put together I can't even imagine him as a high school student.

He has no tie leaving his top two buttons open, his hair bounces slightly as he approach's me. My left foot takes the last step down before we meet face to face, his eyes search mine rising the tension by the second before I finally look away.

"Come on love birds." Kira says form the top of the stairs "You'll be late." I smile at her as I feel Karter's hand on my lower back leading me towards the front doors, the two bodyguards open the doors for us and we step out.

When we reach the car Karter opens the back door for me and I get in with a shy smile, he then makes his way around then slides in beside me. He nods to Ted then looks over at me as the car starts.

Karter

I find it really hard to sustain myself from reaching over and kissing her soft lips so I don't hold back. "Come here." I tell her giving her a small smirk and she slides closer to me.

I lift her up slightly putting her on top of me, I try not to touch her face so I occupy both hands putting them where I know she like to be touched. I lean in putting my lips on hers and she responds kissing me softly.

I tilt my head back letting her kisses go down my neck, I find it cute how she responds when giving her a taste of control.

I slide my hand up her dress feeling the lacy material underneath it, I rest a hand mid thighs as the other works it's way up to her sensitive tight pussy. I feel her kisses move back up my neck and open my eyes to see her smiling down at me.

Her beauty always overwhelms me with a feeling I don't understand like how can I pull such a beautiful chocolate goddess like her? I don't remember the last time I've wanted to do nothing but care for someone like I do her.

She looks so damn gorgeous but my mouth works faster then my brain and I end up saying "You look good." Good? What on earth is wrong with me? She looks perfect, beautiful, immaculate and I come up with good?

She flashes her beautiful white smile down at me "You looks pretty good yourself." Her soft voice says then she puts her lips to mine.

"I want you." She whispers, her lips hovering over mine. I look up at her to see a hint of amorous flash in her eyes.

"I can't fuck you in a moving car." I tell her.

"Yes you can." She protests "Just the tip." She smiles at me.

"No," I chuckle "you really want to be throbbing throughout dinner?"

"I'm just really horny right now." She deliberately rocks herself on me and I keep my act up like say it doesn't phase me but my friend downstairs isn't cooperating and quite frankly agrees with her.

"Well princess, dessert is for after dinner." I tell her and she does the most cutes eye roll.

"Your fucking adorable. And adorably fuckable but moving cars are not my thing," I look out the window to see where nearly there "plus we're nearly there."