Aplogies

~chapter twenty six~

Melody

I feel the warm sunlight on my face waking me up and turn and my hands land on toned abs. Karter. I smile in thought of last night and open my eyes.

He looks down at me with soft red eyes and I snuggle next to him. He stayed the night. Even after...I smile once again.

We didn't have sex, but now I appreciate his guitar and drawing sessions making him so good with his hands. "You stayed." I say in his chest.

"Yeah" his chest vibrates "I'll pick you up in less then a hour" he sits up and moves towards my bedroom window.

"Wait!" I call out before he jumps out, I make my way to his giving him a peck "Okay you can go" I nod and he smiles up at me before jumping out. It's clear he has no injury's as he goes off walking normally fine.

I close my window grinning to myself like and idiot. I take a shower then put on a white cropped hoodie with blue denim jeans. I wet my hair a little then brush it back into a low ponytail.

I go downstairs to meet my dad in the kitchen. "Hey kid." He smiles to me.

"What time did you come in? I didn't hear you." I get a bowl then pour some milk.

"Pretty late but that's not important. I'll see you after school" he kisses my forehead then leaves.

"Bye." I say once the door is slammed closed. I quickly eat my breakfast as I spent too long scrolling through my instagram and lost track of time.

I rush upstairs and grab my backpack and I hear a knock at the front door. Karter. I go back down and open the door to see beautiful brown eyes looking down at me. He gives me a small smile as I step out and lock the house.

We walk to the bus stop and once the we're on the bus I put one ear plug in then look over to Karter, I offer him my right ear plug and watch his eye shift from me to the small device. He takes it.

I put on an old playlist filled with old songs from 2010 that I used to love. As the playlist plays I look out the window watching the trees and houses go by like a blur until we reach a few miles from our school.

I make it passed the entrance before I feel Karter's hand on my lower back pulling me to a stop. "I'll see you later." He says in a low hush by my ear giving me chills.

I nod in response and watch him walk away into the cafeteria. I walk up to Ali and Kate who are both staring at me. "I need to tell you guys something."

"Hell yeah you do!" Kate smiles "but first I need to tell you guys about the festival we're going to"

"Festival?"

"We're?" I say after Ali.

"Cal invited me to a beach house where a festival slash fun fair is going to be held and I told him that if he wants me to go you guys have to come" Kate explains.

"How long is this? And when are we going? Where are we even going to stay?" Aliya asks.

"This Friday, for the weekend and I have- I mean, Cal has it under control"

"This is too soon." I tell them.

"Aw please" Kate begs "schools nearly over which mean graduation then prom, the least we can do is have some fun"

"Who's going?" Aliya asks.

"Us, Cal, Liam and Karter...I think. I mean we all have our mans and as Cal's like the owner he gets his own little house with me and if Liam bunks with Ali, you can bunk with Karter."

Ali looks over at me just as the bell rings "We'll talk about this later." I walk away and too my first lesson.

I walk into my music class room and take my seat. I wait for our teacher to take the presences before asking permission to leave and go to the library.

When I'm in the clear I pack my bag and make my way to the library. "Hey." I hear a familiar voice say behind me before I enter the library. I turn to meet Harry's eyes.

"I want to apologize for saying you have a fat ass." He gives me a cheeky smile "it was wrong of me, I didn't realize you were...taken."

"Um, it's okay I guess." I smile then turn to go in. I hear the doors close but open again behind me. Great.

I take a seat and start taking my things out, my eyes follow him to the empty seat next to me. "So...what do you do here?" He asks me.

"Nothing in particular" I take out my sketch book and open it up and flip to a fresh page.