Tip

~chapter fifty six~

Melody

I take a sit on a desk chair and do a little spin before focusing back to Ted "So where is Kira?"

"Family meeting." He says.

"Are they all there?

"Possibly."

"Alright," I nod getting up and make my way to the door "I'll see you around." I leave going back the way I came from, I take a left going into the kitchen then pass the bodyguards by the front doors. I take the steps two at a time but get tired by the time I reach the top.

I pass several rooms before I reach mine then fish the draws for the phone Karter gave me, I open up our text messages of him telling me how much he misses me and me telling him how much I miss him.

Me: You know what I want?

Delivered
Seen 6:46

Karter: What?
Me: I want you to come to this so called small mansion and find me then fuck me on the wall so hard that I have no choice but to use the safe word...

Delivered
Seen 6:50

Me: But I hear your in a meeting so...

Delivered
Seen 6:57

Karter: Say less.

I leave the message on read not knowing what else to say, um what did I just do? I smile so myself a little excited at the thought of seeing Karter again then rush down the many steps going towards to the library.

No wait he'll expect me here, but then again won't he except me to be somewhere I wouldn't be?

I spend at least twenty minutes trying to find a good place to hide until I hear the front double doors open and the bodyguards greet someone and refer them to "Sir." Karter's here.

My stomach flips as the sound of his footsteps coming closer to the kitchen but then they get more and more distant and I realize he's going upstairs, I rush out the kitchen speed walking past the bodyguards towards the game room.

This room has a bowling ally and even a movie theatre so it's basically two rooms if we get technical, my phone buzzes scaring me as I tuck behind some curtains.

I looks at my glowing phone Where are you? Karter texts and I smile to myself Come find me. I text back and I hear distant footsteps getting louder. I dash making a run for it out the theatre and back into the halls.

I pass the bodyguards once again and they watch me zoom by going in the direction of the library, I pass Ted and go into the room filled with books. I pass by the shelves running my finger passed each books as I go by.

The door opens and at the same time the butterflies in my stomach flutter a little harder, the soft step get closer to my aisle but then suddenly stop. I make my way to the reading area to find Karter in a seat.

I grin watching him rise as I make my way to him, he takes two steps forward but I reach him first. He looks deep into my eyes for a second then I tip toe and put my lips on his kissing him passionately.

He bends to level with me then brings my legs up and I warp them around his waist kissing him even more, I feel a rush of wind before I feel the library's walls on my back.

Karter kisses me hard pressing himself against me making me moan in between kisses, he takes both of my wrists pinning them above my head with one hands then takes the other and uses it as a necklace on my neck.

He turns my head kissing down my neck as he slowly grinds himself against my area that already wet just at the though of him, I feel his hand move form my neck to up my shirt.

His fingers slowly trace the lacy patterns under my shirt until I feel him grab one of my A cups, I relax while his hand creases my breast. "You were all I couldn't think about." His lips hover over mine.

I lean forward putting our lips together, his hands let go from my breast and move down and I feel him stroke my inner thigh. He un does his top jean button then slowly lets go of my wrists letting them drop around his neck.

I feel the tip of his hard manhood touch the end of my inner thigh and get closer and closer, he un does a small button of my lingerie giving him access to my pussy. How did he know that there was a button?

His tip slowly strokes in between my flab's teasing me before he enters me at a steady paste, I gasp in response to him going in slowly but put my hand on his stomach stopping him from fully going in.