Punishment

~chapter fifty three~

Melody

We reach a high way and I swallow down my nerves as he steps on the gas pedal speeding up real fast. I bite my finger looking out the window as the speed keep accelerating.

Okay he's mad mad...whoops.

We make an exist and end up pulling In front off a shop with tinted windows "Stay in the car." Karter instructs getting out and I watch him walk into the shop. He walks back out with a bag and throw that behind us too.

We go in the direction of what looks a rich neighbourhood and my stomach flips, don't tell me he has an other loft with another play room.

We pull into the drive through and he stop the car "Come on." He says getting out the car and taking the bag he just brought with him, I follow him to the front door. The outside looks ordinary and so does the inside until we stop at a room.

He opens the door revealing another play room but this looks way more intense, I look up at Karter totally regretting my decision now "I'm sorry."

"You will be." He moves to his table but is stay stuck by the door. He looks over at me then makes his way to me, he lifts my shirt over my head and I look up at him a little worried. He pulls my joggers down and I step out of them take my shoes off too.

He takes my hand leading me to a chair by a display of whips, he sits down then makes me sit on top of him. I sit with my back against his chest as I feel his hands work their way up my thighs.

His left hand rest on my left thigh keeping my legs apart as I feel his right hand enter me fingering me aggressively. "So you think it's okay to go out for a run now?" He bits down on my ear.

"I'm sorry." I whimper and feel him put another finger in making me cry out with pleasure, my legs shake at the sensation of his fingers in my area.

"This isn't your first punishment Melody," he picks up his paste and I jerk back grabbing his left arm for support and put my other hand on his knee. "Don't cum."

I throw my head back at his command feeling like I'm about to give out any second "I don't know if I can do that."

"Are you disobeying me? Again." He picks up his past even more and rubs my cilt around driving my hips crazy.

"No!" I pant as I become more and more of a whiny mess melting on his lap "Please Karter," I beg him "let me cum."

"No." He says in my ear "Is that a new word to you?" He curls his fingers making me scream.

"Karter please..." I feel myself about to explode.

"Go ahead." He removes his fingers from me and lets slide off his lap, I drop to my knees as cum spills out of my like a water wall. I pant a little as I feel the last of my juice squirts out of me.

I feel the tip of round leather tail under my chin and lifting my head up to look up at him, my eyes pass his cock that's bulging through his jeans and then our eyes meet. "What do you want?" He asks me and I lick my lips.

"Stand up." He commands and I find strength in my week knees to get up, my panties drip in cum as I get up "What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me. Hard." I tell him and he smirks at me.

"What does this spell?" He moves the whip down passing my breast and lading on my stomach, he moves it up, down then up again making an N then lifts the whip creating an O.

"No." I mummer.

"Speak up princess." He whips my stomach which surprisingly doesn't hurt as much as I imagined it would.

"What that suppose to hurt?" I look up at him "Try again and maybe you'll put a mark on me this time."

"Oh? So that's how you want to play?" He says with a grin "Okay princess, lets do it your way." He moves away going over to a draw and brings a toy out. "Get on the bed."

I smile to myself making my way over to him by the bed then I get on, sitting in the middle of the bed and I watch him come around in front of me.

"Here," he gives me the toy that probably vibrates "please yourself." He tells me and I just look at him a little baffled for a second but then I lie down and turn it on.

I rub it on myself making my already sensitive pussy excited again, I moan out as the sensation runs through my body. My bottom half shakes and I whine as I reach my peak once again.

I wet the sheets letting out shaky moans. "Sit up." I hear and open my eyes sitting up to see Karter at the bed frame standing there "Still want me to fuck you?" He asks.

"Yes." I look at him wanting more, he smirks at me then makes his way into the bed. He places his lips on mine then sucks on my bottom lip, I feel him kiss down my neck then he bites into me.

He keeps going kissing my collarbone then bites me, he leaves bites marks all over the left side of my stomach going down to left thigh then comes back up to me placing his soft lips on mine. "Your mine." He tells me.

I reach out to him pulling his lips back on mine and I start to take his shirt off then my hand make their way to his jeans undoing his top bottom, I take his manhood out and start giving him a hand job.

He gets up and takes his jeans off then rolls over on his back and I get on top off him, I slowly make him enter me feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure. "It hurts," I tell him then start thrusting myself on him.

He lays back as I put my hands on his abs and bounce my ass on his cock, I moan with pleasure and see Karter's cheeks go a flustering red "Come on princess, you can do better then that."

He's just trying to provoke me and it worked because I start bouncing my ass a little looser making it go faster and faster on him. I feel him grip my thigh and then he moans my name as I whine.