Love notes

~chapter fifty seven~

Melody

He pulls out half way then penetrate himself in my fully making me scream with pleasure, I cover my mouth moaning softly. "You wanted it hard." He smirks down at me then removes my hand from my mouth.

I hear footsteps coming closer to the room until they stop "Close the door." Karter instructs and the door closes, he turns back to me and repeats the pull out then penetrate harder in me process.

I bounce up letting a groan escape my lips as Karter kisses my neck softly, he only picks up his paste as I feel my insides throbbing as I bounce to him fucking me.

Hearing his soft moans in my ear makes me even wetter and I can't help whine and scream as he dicks me down harder then before, three days is all it took for me to crave him this much.

I can feel myself heating up and all my juices escape me and squirt everywhere on him, he kisses me softly before he turns me over. I put both hands on the wall balancing myself as I feel his hands on my waist.

He keeps screwing my insides even though I'm so sensitive right now, I whimper to his on going paste and he thrusts himself into me only getting deeper and deeper. I feel my walls heat up like never before as my breathing gets heavier by the second.

"Karter," I moan his name as he picks up his paste yet again, if I thought he was going faster this is worse "Fuck! I can't take it!" I cry lifting my head up "Karter purple stop!"

He stops instantly pulling out "oh my gosh." I sigh in relief to him doing so, he lets me slid down and I land on my knees. "Look at me." He orders and I turn to do so, he taps his cock on my lips and I open up.

I take it to the back of my throat and then start sucking on him, I look up to a very tense looking Karter enjoying everything with his eyes closed. I swirl my tongue and bob my head back and forth.

I pick my head bobbing paste as I feel him take my hair out the way and push my mouth a little deeper, I keep going them feel him explode deep in my mouth leaving me no choice but to swallow.

I hiccup a little as I get up "Is everything okay?" I ask doing his top button back up "You seem a little...tense." I look up at him and he raises his hand face and runs his thumb across my lips dragging them a little.

He bites his bottom lip then picks me up, I warp my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He walks out the library with me in his arms and we walk past Ted in the office and the bodyguards by the front then go upstairs.

He takes me to my room then places me on the bed and rests his head on my stomach, I hug his head then start massaging his hair softly "Baby what's wrong?" I ask but don't get a response.

Instead I get soft snores. Snores? I lift his head slightly to see his eyes closed, he's knocked out, completely gone. Is that normal?

He hugs my stomach tighter using it as a pillow and I let him, I keep playing with his hair as he sleeps on me. Wow he must be really tired, since when does Karter sleep?

I remember him telling me that yes vampires don't need sleep but that doesn't me they can't, what could he be doing that drains him this much?

I look at the clock that reads 9:02pm, I reach up under my pillow grabbing the book I always keeps there and read until I knock out too.

I turn over slowly waking up, my eyes flutter open and I come to the realization that Karter's left. I cover my eyes as the morning light beams in my room and an all to cheery Kira skips in. "Morning!" She chirps.

I groan turning away from the sun light "Your lover left you a little something," she says getting my attention, I sit up and she hands me a note "get ready I'll make you breakfast" she leaves.

I open the note to see Karter's beautiful italic handwriting:

Good morning princess. Sorry I had to leave so early, I have things to attend too. I've made dinner plans for us to make up for the three days apart, be ready by 6 we have a reservation.

You have a closet full of dresses I know you will look gorgeous in, I can't wait to see you.

Karter.

I smile to his little note and hop out of bed with a new bolt of energy, I get in the shower all giddy and happy. This is going to be great.