Big deal.

~chapter thirty six~

Melody

I watch Karter from the doorframe, he's sitting in front of a screen clicking on a controller with one side of his headphones over on ear and the other exposing one.

"I'm here." He says and I roll my eyes at the classical teenage boy act.

I walk in getting enough attention for him to glance over at me and give me a small smile. I walk up to him and watch ad he focuses on the game, his player runs with a big gun in hand. He then presses something on one side of his headset.

I stand next to him as my eyes shift form him to his screen, I lift on of his arms and put my head through then a leg and the rest of my body follows. I warp my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder.

I'm sitting on top of him each of my legs hanging off one side of a chair, I feel him embrace me with his arms and the control tap me lower back every two minutes. I run my fingers through the back of his head massaging it slightly as he plays.

"Guys," I hear someone say form Karter's headphones "move to central base."

I turn to see Karter's little man running and watch for a second but quickly get whiplash so I turn back to Karter. He looks so good right now, like why does he have to look like a model 24/7? Like is all this necessary?

I move one hand to his face and run my thumb on his cheek then lean forward pressing my lips softly on his, he responds to me by kissing me back with the same amount of emotion.

I give him a quick peck pulling away but still hovering over his lips, his eyes look deeply into my eyes making me want to act up but I compose my myself and don't.

His eyes shift pass me and focus on his game, maybe teasing him will get his attention? With that idea I start to move my hands from his neck and make their way to his chest, when he doesn't even acknowledge it I go lower to his abs.

My finger tips run along the fabric of his shirt and then I move them underneath so I feel his bare skin, I touch every single ab on my way down to his low V and then I feel his hand stop me.

I look up at him and he lets my hand go, Okay teasing if off the table. I watch him for a bit then get off him and start making my way back to 'my room'. I sit on the bed and pick up the book I have yet to finish.

The books quite funny if you ask me, I can definitely see Ali as the confident main character.

I flip the book open and start reading again. I have about two pages left when I hear Karter's footsteps enter the room, I look up giving him a glance but get back to reading.

He wants to ignore me? Two can play at that. I turn the page to add effect that I'm clearly ignoring him. "Let's go." He says and I don't even look up.

"Melody, come on le-"

"Sh." I cut him off, before I can even start the last paragraph he snatches to book out my hands making it fly across the room and surprising me.

"Did you just shush me?" He towers over me.

"Um.." I instantly regret my decision of shushing him "I-I didn't mean too."

"It doesn't matter if you didn't mean too, you still shushed me." He tilts my head up to look at me.

"Big deal." He raises an eyebrow to my comment. He turns around taking a few steps away and towards his table the picks something up but I don't see what it is.

I hear something shake almost like shackles the he turns and I see he has handcuffs. "Stand up." He commands and I shake my head no "Huh?" He gives me a little smirk then grabs my neck "Up."

I stand and he cuffs each hand with one cuff then lifts my right hand to cuff me to one side of top of his bed frame, when he reaches for my left hand I pull away as a reflex which isn't a good thing.

He cuffs my left hand then steps away, then puts something into his mouth that looks like a ball and then he takes it out. He moves to me and I feel the small ball entering me making me gasp.

Nothing happens for a second and then the ball starts to vibrate and then it shocks me. "Ow!" I let out a panicked cry and my leg snap closed. Karter doesn't even move a muscle.