Drunk

~chapter thirty-one~

Melody

He sits up looking deeply into my eyes giving me butterflies, I tilt his head up with a finger then kiss his soft lips. My kisses run down his jaw line and to his neck.

I kiss back up his jaw line reuniting our lips as they keep moving together almost fitting perfectly on each other. Our tongues start to sway together and Karter's tongues quickly wins dominance.

I pull away making a loud smack sound with our lips. I lick my lips wanting more of his. "You trying to seduce me?" He smirks at me.

"Well that won't be easy," I push him back and when his hands drop to his side I realize that one hand was on the back of my thigh and the other on my waist "as your the dominant one." I get on him each leg by his side.

I feel his hands run up my thighs and land on my ass and then he pulls me
into another kiss. I feel and arm grip around my waist as he stand up with me.

As a quick response I warp my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Are you trying to get a reaction out of me?" He steps forward but I can't see where we're going.

"Depends on what type of reaction" I feel dry wall on my back as he pins me to it.

"Do you know how frustrating teasing is?"

"I guess there's only one was to find out ."

"If you want something...all you have to do is ask." His eyes stare deep into mine then his lips move to my ears "The things I could do with your permission."

I pull him closer so our lips meet. I kiss him passionately letting him know I want more then he's giving me.

His response is fast and needy, just want I wanted. He takes both my arms pinning them above my head as our head bob in time with each other, I feel his immense manly hand run across my stomach making me shiver in excitement.

Our kiss starts to slow down the more heated it gets. His lips apart form mine making me miss the seven minutes in heaven we just had. His head quickly shift in a direction and I follow his gaze.

No ones there but he lets me slide down anyways, when my feet meet the ground I hear the front door open indicating that Harry and Ross are back. I look up at Karter and he nods to the couch and I follow him back over.

We sit down like how we were before but Karter grabs a pillow putting it on top of his lap. A smile slowly creeps on my lips knowing what he's trying to cover up.

Ross is the first to walk into the room and I watch his face go form a flicker of jealousy to concern. "Where um, where everybody?"

"Separate rooms." I reply.

"We're the cock blocker in this situation." Harry adds putting a bag on the table then slumps a seat next to us.

"Well, that's comforting." Ross says in a sarcastic manner "I need a shot." He leave us and goes to the kitchen then comes back out with shot glasses and some tequila.

He pours three full shots and pushes one in Harry's direction "Can't leave a man to drink alone." He says then look up at Karter.

"No thanks." Karter replies and Ross downs two shots in a row and Harry downs his shot.

By the time Cal and Kate come down Ross is completely drunk and pouring another shot. "Okay. I think that's enough." I take the bottle away form.

"Hey! Don't be a party blooper" Ross slurps his words "can I have my bottle back?"

"How many fingers do I have?" I hold up five and watch him try his hardest to concentrate.

"Pfft" he chuckles "who has fingers"

"What on earth happened here?" Cal snatches the bottle form me aggressively "Did you give him this?!"

"No." I say defenceless "I-I was taking it away from him."

"Do you know how much this cost?!" He signals to the bottle in his hands and I put my behind my back trying to hide my fists as my heart beat races with anger. Asshole.

"Um" I step back trying to defuse the situation.

"Okay man we get it." Karter steps in standing in between us and uses his body to shield me protectively.

"Keep your girl in check."

"Callum watch your damn mouth." Kate barks at him and gives him a harsh look.

"What's wrong?" Ali walks in the room with Liam.

"Nothing." I clear my throat and lace my fingers with Karter trying to tell him to stand down but he doesn't.

"Your bitch of a friend gave Ross my tequila" Cal's snarky comment seems to rise the tension in the room.

"Big mistake." I hear Harry says who surprisingly pretty sober.

"I think I might puke." Ross says getting my attention.

"Bitch of a friend? Are you trying to get slapped?" I hear Ali say and she comes in view next to Karter.

"You know she wouldn't give anyone a drink." Kate says.

"Okay guys just stop." I stand in between Karter, Who is dangerously quiet, and Cal. I try push Karter gently away from him but only get as far as two step.

"Yeah because of her mommy's death? Drunk driver was it?" Cal chuckles.

"Okay now your just being a dick." Kate tells him and Karter steps forward again meaning he's probably going to do something.

"Stop." I give Karter a cold command and to my surprise he actually looks at me.