Fidget

~chapter twenty eight~

Melody

I follow him into the football fields and we go behind the stadium. It's empty and quiet which is rare for a school environment.

He sits down leaning his back on the stadium brick wall. "When'd you find this?" I ask a little surprised.

"First day here, no one comes here for some reason." He lifts his right leg which is furthest away form me he then rests his right arm on top of it.

"Hmm" I look at the traffic view, cars of each colour zoom by occasionally stopping at the red lights. I feel Karter's gaze on me and look up to him "What?" I smile nervously.

"Your just so-" he stops and scans my face with honest eyes "beautiful"

"Shut up" I push him away and he chuckles softly.

"What you doing after school?" He asks.

"Um nothing I guess, but I need to talk to my dad about this festival thing Kate signed me up to."

"You going?"

"Never leave a girl behind." I look over to him. "You?"

"Sure." He says then we drop into silence. He leans in slowly tilting his head right with him until his lips are on mine, I open my mouth a little kissing him back.

I feel his hand cup one side of my face as the kiss deepens, our lips move together as our tongues meet form time to time. I pull away and look up at him, he looks down and leans back in but I back up teasing him a little.

He removes his hand form my face and I feel it on my waist as he pulls me to him, I find myself climbing him until I'm on top of him with one leg on each side of him. I look down at him and put my lips on his.

I run my fingers through the back of his hair as I feel his hands on both ass cheeks pulling me down and pressing me against his area, his kisses slowly down and make their way down my neck.

He puts his hands on my hips and rocks me back and forth on top earning a soft moan form me, I feel my pants slowly start to get damp as he keeps rocking me back and forth. "You like that?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yes" I moan and I feel him kissing on my neck as he picks up his paste with my hips. I feel my breathing get heavy as I try to keep my moans low.

"Rock your hips for me love." He instructs me and I do as I'm told, I keep my hips moving as I feel one of his hands move up my side until he cups one side of my face and kisses me roughly.

He pulls away and moves my head in a certain angle exposing my neck "I'm going to bite you" he tells me then I feel a painful sting as he bites into me. A gentle but painful moan come out of me and I keep my hips rocking.

I can feel him getting hard and turn on the more I rub myself on him, i also feel his hand on my cheeks as his thumb rubs back and forth softly on my cheek.

He pulls back and bites into his wrist "Drink." He orders and I suck on his bloody wrist drinking his blood from him. I pull away when I think I've hand enough and I watch his wrist heal.

Both of his hands go back on my hips but travel further down griping my ass and then he keeps rocking me but this time a little more aggressively and a lot more faster. "I bet if I put my hands down your pants you'll be wet."

"Your right," I moan.

I get more and more turned on the longer we last until he finally starts to slow down which excites me even more, I feel one of his hand travel up my cropped hoodie and grab an A cup boob.

His lips kiss mine softly as we come to a stop.
•••

After I show Karter the new trick I figured out this morning and sit and listen to the rest of the English lecture. I draw small doodles in my margins and multi task.

Karter and I sit side by side, no sign of any affection between us expect for the eye contact with hidden and deeper meaning we keep having.

I'm quite happy with the fact that we're not like the typical couple in our school. Every kiss, every touch in every place is done in private and stays between us. Kinda.

No awkwardness cause we know what's going on between us and it stays that way. Thinking about it...I shouldn't give up so much details about our deeds.

I glance over at Karter who's listening to whatever the teachers saying and my eyes drop to his very masculine and veiny hands. I watch him fidget with a pencil.