College girls

~chapter thirty three~

Melody

I turn up the radio music and let it play while we're on the highway. I look over at him only reminding myself of how fine he looks. He grips the steering with one hand making his veins look even more sexy.

His other hand sits on the gear shift thing. He gives me a side glance catching me staring and then I watch his eyes drop to my lap, he reaches over and grabs my thighs slowly massaging it. Umm...at this point I don't know how to act.

His grip loosens as he rubs his thumb back and forth absentmindedly on my thigh while concentrating on the road. I look down then at him then back on the road, I can't help the small smile creeping on my face.

Liam's car finally slows down and we drive into a parking lot. We park next to each other and then I get out the car with Karter following behind me. "Here's our bracelets, don't loose or take them off." Kate hands us red wristbands.

I look around at the so called festival, it's filled with loud music and fun games and roller coasters. I feel Karter slowly open my hand taking my band then putting it on me.

"We meet back here at 9pm alright? And your bands should let you have access to everything so have fun." Kate leads the way and we follow her.

I look around scanning everything around me, there's countless rides around us and a concert happening in the middle of all of it, there's also and entertainment centre but that's inside.

"We should ride one of the high ones." Karter says.

"We?" I look up at him.

"C'mon" he drags us away form the group and we wander off.

Karter drags me on every single ride that's at least 10 feet or more off the ground and I actually find myself liking them.

We join a hotdog line because I'm hungry and I wait by Karter excitement running through me veins. Karter's hand rests on the back of my waist as I talk to him about why I love sunsets.

"I mean, there just so pretty you know? Especially when the sky makes a beautiful Cotten candy effect, those are to die for."

"You ever try drawing sunsets?" He asks.

"Oh my gosh you should see my paintings, I'm not the best but I tried."

"You paint?"

"No." I step forward with him as the line moves "I mean, I used too but they're just at the back of my closet now."

"Of course they are." He chuckles.

"Excuse me." I sweet voice says and then three girls come into view. They look like college girls, all with fair skin and blond hair but non of them look like natural blondes.

"I'm Annalise." The middle girl says flirtatiously towards Karter.

"Nice to meet you." Karter says then looks down at me.

"What's a model like you doing at a festival?" She batts her eyes like say she has dust in them.

"I'm here with me girlfriend."

"Huh," she gives me a quick glance but her eyes are fill with disgust "I could give you my number? Or we could get out of here?"

"That won't be necessary." Karter shut her down.

"Um, you sure?" She starts to turn red form embarrassment.

"Yeah." Karter says and at that she looks down then at her friends. She walks away and I hear her friends giggle and her telling them to shut up. I can't help but smile to myself as I watch them walk away.

I turn back to Karter to find him already looking at me. "Hi how can I help you?" The server says and I order a hot dog with a drink and show her my bracelet.

We find a cute little place to sit down, a big white and red umbrella shields us form the sun and I sit down to eat. I start eating my hotdog and get half way before I realize Karter's been drinking my drink.

"Do you always stay so calm?" He asks just as I finish.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"With the Cal thing and now the college girls."

"Did you want me to go all 'Stop flirting with my man bitch' on her?" I chuckle and he shrugs with a small smile "I know what's mine," I look at him "and you have a lot to loose. Plus it takes a lot to make me jealous and provoke me."

"Except for your brother, your brother really gets under my skin for some reason." I make him laugh.

"And your very protective over me so I have nothing to worry about." I tell him.

"Is that so?"

"Mmhm" I nod and move closer to him until our lips are hovering over each other. I put my hand over the hand that's holding the cup then take it form him and put the straw between my lips sipping the drink.