Fatigue

~chapter fifty one~

Melody

We step into our hotel room and the first place I go is the bathroom and look around at the beautiful arranged place. I move towards the big bathtub and turn the water on.

I pour the soap in the water making it bubble, I take my hoodie off and start to undress until I'm fully naked. The tube is half was fully and I get in making the water rise just about stopping above my breast.

I remember to tie my hair up too late and have to tie it up with wet hands, the high bun is a little heavy but I don't mind it. I splash some water on the tiles and then rest my back on it.

I stare into mid air for a while not really in this world and I start focusing and un focusing my eyes on different objects.

Karter walks in and stands by the doorframe not really entering the bathroom. "You know your panic attack? They kinda look like ticks, you know what ticks are?"

"Yeah." I nod "It's a reoccurring thing with my panic attacks but I don't have ticks if that makes sense."

He moves towards me then takes his shirt off, his shoes are next to go and then I realize he's coming in. He water rises as he gets in and it takes my all to not look at his manhood as he is getting in.

I move so I'm opposite him, his eyes go a warm brown as he stares deep into mine giving me butterflies. He lifts one hand out of the water and signals me over with two wet fingers.

I try fight the smile on my face but can't and slowly make my way to him in the water, I sit on him each leg by each of his sides. I feel him adjust himself so he's not inside me.

"Did I make you mad?" I run my hands down his abs, his eyes follow my hands underneath the water almost like he can see it "How can I redeem myself?" I move lower now touching his V, I run my fingers along his V making him shiver.

He takes my hands stopping me form actually touching him down there "I didn't come here for sex."

I put my lips on his then slowly pull away and bite down on my bottom lip "Then tell me," I take his manhood and massage it with my hand "why are you in my bubble bath?"

"To talk." A pink rushes to his cheeks so I'm clearly doing something right. I keep massaging him picking up my paste a little then use my free hand to cup one side of his face.

I run my thumb slowly across his lips "You came all this way to talk?" I run my thumb down on his lips dragging his bottom lips gently "So you want me to stop?" I lift myself and make him enter me.

I let out cry of pleasure and smirk at Karter letting him know I want more, I put my lips on his tenderly kissing him then pull away "But since you want to talk." I get off him and back away with a cheeky smile.

"Talking can wait." He dives for me making water spill over the edge and I giggle in response to him, he presses his lips on mine hard clearly wanting more of me.

I feel his strong hands supporting my back as he picks me up and we step out the bathtub together, I warp my arms and legs around him giggle at the excitement I'm feeling.

He puts me on the bathroom counter then pushes my legs up spreading them apart, his right hand settles on my lower back as he puts his left hand on the mirror using it for balance.

I lean on my hands so I don't slip away and then he pushes me towards him hard enough to make me cry out even louder, he backs out making my pussy walls hotter then he penetrates even harder.

"What have I told you about teasing?" He whispers in my ear.

The feeling of him inside me is overwhelming but I finally answer him "It's frustrating."

"Louder princess."

"It frustrates you." I moan louder as my head hangs backwards as he picks up his paste by the second making our bodies clap together "Faster?" He kisses my ear. I can feel my juice slowly come out due to the fast motions.

"Yes." I moan and presses himself against me even faster, I become a whiny mess under him as I feel orgasm build up faster and faster.

"Look at me." I hear Karter say then I hear the sound of little pieces of glass shattering, I open my eyes and look and stare deep into Karter's warm brown eyes.

"Ohhh" I sigh a moan looking into his eyes, I feel myself drip in a mixture of mine and his cum. Good thing he's a vampire right? Can have any kids here.

"Fuck." He pulls out dripping everywhere too "You might want to take a shower." He tells me helping me off the counter, I can feel myself throbbing as my legs twitch.

I get into the shower and wash myself clean. When I'm done I find clean clothes on the counter and dress myself in the t-shirt and panties even though there's a pair of joggers, I'll wear it when we leave.

I lift my shirt to reveal hand prints form the previous night still on my body. Wow.

I spot the palm print in the mirror and quickly realize that that's the glass I heard shatter. I re do my bun but this time for bed and when I walk out to not find Karter there I just knock out.