C.77

haechan turned his in-ear off not wanting to hear anything. he didn't get to hear that the wayv unit already found her.

he stood up his eyes turning darker as he scanned the area for a certain person. he saw youngbin trying to sneak away with all the chaos that were happening.

he straightened his hand and began shooting towards youngbin's way and the latter pulled out his gun.
"don't you dare run away" haechan muttered as he took large steps.

youngbin smirked. "this is not the end, lee haechan. what're you going to do? your precious girl is dead-" haechan shot him on his abdomen still advancing towards the guy who groaned in pain.

"how come you have time to speak? we're in a fucking fight- focus" he stopped right in front of youngbin and used his left hand to choke him.

"you piece of shit, yoonhwa's going to die because of you!" he tightened his grip around his neck. youngbin began to struggle in his grasp as he tried so hard to breath.

haechan let his neck go pushing him away causing youngbin to stumble backwards. he fell to the ground coughing and gasping for air. haechan watched him struggling to stand up. his eyebrows furrowed in confusion when youngbin suddenly let out a sinister laugh.

"i never thought you would get worked up by a mere girl? why? you love her?" haechan's fingers twitched slightly wanting to cause him harm.

"you shouldn't let your feelings got in your way, haechan. look what happened? yoonhwa's probably-"

"i fucking dare you say that word- i'm going to snap your neck" youngbin laughed and he covered his face. he literally forgot the pain he had when haechan shot him.

haechan felt a presence coming from his back and quickly turned around dodging a hit from dawon. he scoffed a laugh. "a sneak attack?"

"you asked for it" he swiftly dodged another attack from dawon and kicked him on his stomach before he pummeled his fists right onto the guy's face repeatedly.

as he began staggering haechan pulled dawon's arm towards him and a few gun shots were heard after. he pushed the guy's body away blood rushing out of the few holes on his chest.

haechan turned towards where youngbin was but he was nowhere to be found. "fucking hell"

right at that time the dream unit came to help as red sun's members were increasing. doyoung let out a sigh of relief when he saw the certain girl that was running towards him.

"haerin! thank god you guys came i'm beginning to get tired here" he said as haerin simply kicked a guy that was on her way.

"sorry we're kind of late. how's hyuck?"

"i don't know. the last time i saw him he was choking youngbin. what about yoonhwa?" doyoung reload his gun quickly and began shooting. there was a solemn look on her face.

"no news from wayv yet" she sighed and her gaze went to jaehyun who was stabbing someone.

jaehyun harshly pulled the dagger out from the guy's chest watching blood spurt out. he took a step back just when a blade went passed his face. he turned towards it and saw chani taking out a few blades from his back pocket.

jaehyun's eyebrows twitched in annoyance as he tried to dodge all the blades that were thrown towards him. "what the fuck is he- a ninja or something" he mumbled to himself.

"can't you stop moving?!" chani shouted. jaehyun put on his emotionless face and twirled the bloodied dagger in his hands.

"how rude" he muttered.

"oh wait- you must be yoonhwa's older brother. am i right or am i right?" jaehyun lifted his left eyebrow.
chani stopped for a moment before he continue to go towards jaehyun.

"she was fun to play-" jaehyun threw a strong punch on chani's jaw making the guy to stumble a bit.

"you fucking touched my sister" jaehyun muttered. before he could to anything chani got to punch jaehyun's face.

jaehyun smirked and wiped the blood at the side of his lips. "yeah i did--" chani laughed when he managed to dodge jaehyun's attack.

"don't distract yourself, kid" jaehyun's fist met with chani's face. he did the same thing over and over again before he twirled his dagger around and pierced it through his chest where the heart area was.

"oh- sorry my hand slipped" he said blankly and pulled the dagger out. chani's eyes widened blood coming out of his mouth and his body fell limp on the ground.

"dude, i don't know you can be this scary" johnny said and jaehyun's attention went to him. the latter then suddenly threw a dagger right towards johnny.

johnny quickly dodged it his eyes widening in shock. the dagger stabbed a guy that was behind johnny on the head.

"i thought you were about to kill me" johnny placed his hand on his fast beating chest. "thank god you have fast reflexes. i thought you couldn't dodge that"

"what if i couldn't?"

"but you just did though"