magnifique | nine

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter nine
|adventures to trinidad|
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter nine|adventures to trinidad|┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

trinidad, port of spain...

"wow, this place looks amazing," benjamin blythe said as he looks around the surroundings.

"just the beginning my friend," bash said as both blythe helped the men in work carry some barrel and sacks.

"you look underwhelmed, " the younger blythe notices that bash isn't too very glad to be back at their home.

"what do you want me to do, dance?" bash said as ben stifled a laugh.

"it's been two years," gilbert reasoned.

"yes, i'm very happy to be home, " bash told to the blythe brothers. "but you two? you'll cry when you have to leave, trinidad will get into your soul. now, we have to get these barrels where they're going."

they carry some barrel as ben notice that his brother was struggling, "you alright there, gil?"

"oh! sea legs and seashore ain't friend, you know."

"i just need to... get my balance."

"you need more than that with your mawga self. you catch a stiff breeze, you're gone. but your brother here seems to be a strong one."

"eh, i get to used to it, you know," ben reasoned.

"i'm not that skinny," gilbert defends himself as his brother laugh. "you sure, brother?"

"don't worry, blythe. i'll find you some good trinidadian bush medicine." bash said as they continue to carry the barrels to its rightful place.

"when i was a boy, i would come down here every day," bash to blythe brothers.

"i had no idea such a place could exist!"

"bet you never thought you'd find yourself this far from..." bash trailed off, "hey, what the name again?"

"avonlea," ben answered as he stared at the people and what they're doing in amazement. he likes the way that the worlds has a place for someone like bash. in avonlea, in such a small town, he's sure that people there were very judgemental.