magnifique | twenty nine

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

chapter nine
|meeting one another|

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"thank you," ben politely thanked the man in the carriage as they reached to blythe household.

as they stared at the house, he noticed that bash was freezing. he let out a chuckle and pats bash's back as he, gilbert, and bash are walking inside.

"welcome back," gilbert said.

"welcome home," ben muttered in his breaths.

as soon as they got inside, ben insisted of getting some woods in the forest alone.

"are you sure? i can help you," gilbert said.

"yeah. you must be tired. just rest," ben said as he got out of the house, "and don't go out until i get back."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"oh, no! marilla will be furious! i'm already late! and my stupid bonnet is stuck in a tree! why on the earth do i think to threw it for fun?!" millie exclaimed as she repeatedly jumped to the tree to reach her bonnet. she rather had a short height to reach it.

"i really despise myself right now! oh my goodness! what a childish act!" she exclaimed, once again.

she continued to jump higher as she noticed that someone was watching her. she looked at the figure and saw a boy with some woods in his hands. a rather good looking boy.

"are you alright?" the boy asked.

"no! how can you think that i'm fine?! my bonnet is stuck there!" she said as she pointed to the tree where her poor bonnet is stuck, "and curse these short legs of mine because i can't reach it even if i jump higher!"

"perhaps, i could help you?" the man offers.

"oh, you are tall. yes, please! thank you!" millie said as she took the woods out of the boy's hand. the boy reaches the tree as he took her bonnet and handed it to her.

millie quickly accept her bonnet and gave his wood to him, "oh my gosh! thank you! thank you very much! i could kiss you right now!" she exclaimed.