magnifique | forty six

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

chapter forty six
|save miss stacy!|

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"there has to be something we can do to save miss stacy," anne told to millie, ruby, and diana, "if this was a story, what would the hero do?" she questioned.

it was a day after the moody incident. millie didn't know about that and did not attend school that day and just got the news from anne.

"but we're not heroes, anne, we're just girls," ruby clarified.

"don't be ridiculous, " diana told to ruby.

"i'm not ridiculous, " ruby answered.

"ruby, a hero is a person, and that person can be any gender," millie told to ruby.

"the hero accepts the call to adventure. so we have to convince the town to accept miss stacy and let her stay," anne declared.

the sound of door opening causing the girl's conversation to be interrupted. "not now, moody," diana said as she looked up at moody.

"the town hall meeting is tomorrow night," ruby informed them.

"next to trying and winning, the best thing Is trying and failing. either way, i say we try," anne muttered.

"i completely agree. even if we failed, miss stacy would appreciate that at least we tried our best to convince the town and the progressive mothers to let her stay," millie spoke up.

"whatever you're planning, i want to help," moody piped in, causing the girls to look at him, "everything went wrong after i dropped the light bulb."

millie smiled as he reached out moody and pats his back, "i'm so proud of you, buddy," moody smiled back at her.

anne seemes to think for a moment as she spoke up, "i've got it. i know what we're going to do! huddle up."

the girls let out a laugh as moody and millie sat down.

"here's what has to happen tomorrow..."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"alright. everybody ready?" millie asked as they all got into the back of the cart.