magnifique | fifty

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

chapter fifty
|i will gladly accept you|

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

after a year, mildred turner-cuthbert and benjamin blythe managed to reunited at the college university they attended. they both happy to see each other again after a long time as they continued the love they shared for a long time.

like any lovers, they experience heartbreak and quarrels. but in the end of the day, they just apologize to each other and lean on each other's arms.

after they graduated, now, that benjamin blythe was a doctor and mildred cuthbert was a teacher in foreign languages.

millie managed to find her family as she found out that his father was in england, living with his new-found family. millie managed to get in contact with her father as she already forgaved him for leaving her daughter alone.

after of five years being together, benjamin blythe finally asked her hands on marriage as they wed in a simple but stunning church in avonlea. anne, diana, jane, and ruby were her bridesmaids. all of the guests in their wedding let out a tears as they both recite their wedding vows to each other.

they purchased a small land in charlottetown to build up their home as they weekly visit avonlea to check up on marilla, matthew, bash.

unfortunately, mary died after developing a fatal case of sepsis. leaving them all in grief. especially, bash, it was very painful to lose a wife and an other half.

at the moment, millie and ben visited avonlea. they are currently in the blythe's garden, where ben's father and mother graveyards are buried.

"dad, mom... i'm here again... and of course, with the woman i want to spend my life with. with my lovely wife," ben muttered as he looked at millie lovingly.

"her name is mildred belle turner-cuthbert. she is a lovely girl, mom, dad. i'm sure if you two were here you are going to love her like i did. i love her, mom, dad, i really do. and of course, i am officially a doctor now. it is my dream. thank you for guiding me up there. i love you, mom and dad," ben said as he gestured to millie to talk.

millie cleared her throat before speaking, "um... mister and missus blythe. i know you are proud of your sons. they really grew up very kind and nice. ben, i love him too and of course, i want to spend my entire life with him too. your son and now my husband, ben, he defined the word love to me. he showed me what love is. he make me feel the feeling i didn't experience before. i am not a perfect woman, i will gladly admit that. i made mistakes, but he, ben, gladly accepted my imperfections. and i will love him endlessly. for the rest of my life."

millie and ben shared a lovingly gaze as they softly smile at each other. they love each other and will love each other until the end of their lives.

"je t'aime, mister benjamin blythe."

"and je t'aime, missus mildred belle blythe. tu es magnifique."

|the end|