magnifique | forty nine

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

chapter forty nine
|letters|

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

1897

ma belle,

how are you doing? it's been months since i last saw you. i missed you. i missed your beautiful hair, your beautiful smile. i missed all of you. i promise that i will write to you. je t'aime, ma belle.

loves,
benjamin blythe

mon amour,

i am doing very well, ben. i am extremely certain to attend college next year. how about you? how are you doing there? it must be hard for you but i know you're gonna make it until the end. you are benjamin blythe, after all. i missed you too. everyone here missed you too. mary and bash had a lovely daughter named delphine. i'm sure that you'll be eager to meet her, she's very adorable and lovely. it is alright if you can't always write to me, i understand it. je t'aime aussi.

take care,
mildred belle turner-cuthbert

ma belle,

it is lovely to hear that. i'm very eager to meet her. i still can't wait to join me here in college. i'm certain to guide what you're gonna do here. i am doing very well here, thank you for asking. i love you and i miss you.

still missing you,
benjamin blythe

mon amour,

i can't wait to attend college with you, either. i'm counting the days we are apart from each other. it has been one hundred and fifty days. i miss you too and i love you.

always loving you,
mildred belle turner-cuthbert.

ma belle,

the earring you gave to me, i still taking care of it. i won't lost it, i promise. it is still my reminder of you. everytime i close my eyes, you're beautiful smile is all i can see. i will wait until you get into college, belle. i will always wait for you.

je t'aime,
benjamin blythe

mon amour,

i am missing you too. your brother and anne has always teasing me about it. but when i'm missing you, i will always looked at the bracelet in my wrist. the one that you gave to me. i love you.

looking forward to meet you again,
mildred belle turner-cuthbert

ma belle,

how are you all? how's mary and bash? how's the cuthberts? how's gilbert? i hope you are all fine there. i may not have been miss avonlea, but i missed the people there. i'm looking forward to meet you too next year, or should i say next few months?

sincerely yours,
benjamin blythe

mon amour,

we all missed you here. gilbert is studying hard, and so as anne. mary and bash has been doing very well. and matthew and marilla, too. and here i am, still in love with you.

can't wait to see you,
mildred belle turner-cuthbert

ma belle,

i am very glad to hear that. i'm sorry if i am not writing very frequent to you. the school works here is not easy. maybe, it will be easy if you are here with me. by my side. i love you and i miss you.

love,
benjamin blythe

mon amour,

i can't wait to meet you in a few weeks. happiness can't express the feeling i am feeling right now. matthew and marilla has been supportive to me, especially anne. and i am sure that you are proud of me. je t'aime, ma beau. see you there!

loves you,
mildred belle turner-cuthbert