magnifique | twenty four

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

chapter twenty four
|true love|

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"whoa, whoa." millie heard a mutter before looking up, it was matthew, with a horse, he's holding the face of the horse in his hands.

"matthew, i see you're back," millie said as she walks her way to matthew's.

"millie? are you working?" matthew asked as millie nod her head.

they stayed silent for a while before millie decided to cut the silence.

"matthew, um, i'm sorry for what anne's did. i should've stopped her to read those letters, it was the wrong of me. i didn't know she was writing back to miss jeannie. i'm very sorry, matthew. i hope you can forgive anne, and well, me, she's my sister, i love her, and i, well feel guilty about what she did. it feels like it was my responsibility to guide her in the right doings," millie said while she looks down.

before matthew says anything, they notice that someone was one the front. well, it was anne. she stood there for a few seconds as matthew handed to her the hames of the horse. anne quickly ran as she accepts the hames.

anne and millie silently watcher matthew as he tied out the saddle. anne suddenly spoke up and break the silence, "i'm sorry, matthew. i just didn't want you to miss out on love."

"i don't know how... you could think that, uh... i don't have... love," matthew said as he looked at the two girls and smiled, "i have you two."

anne and millie smiled as they quickly ran to him and hug him. matthew stood up awkwardly as he hugged the girls back, he spun the girls around as they let out a small squeal.

as soon as they all pulled away, anne quickly hugged millie, "oh, millie. i'm sorry. i shouldn't have done that. it caused you and matthew to get furious at me."

millie's eyes become teary as she quickly hugged her sister back, "i'm the one who should be saying sorry to you, anne. it's very insensitive to your feelings and i said something i didn't mean to say. i'm very sorry, anne. well, i must say that true love is for everyone. i love you anne, i love you matthew, and of course, marilla too. you are all my true love."

as millie and anne pulled away they shared a genuine laugh as she, anne, and matthew hug, once again. feeling the love as a family.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

as soon as millie heard laughs in their room, she quickly goes upstairs and sees what is going on. she saw anne and diana playing and giggling. as soon as they notice millie, they shared a playful smile as they walked over to millie.

"w-what?" millie asked the girls curiously as she has a terrified look on her face.

as soon as the girls reach her, they tackled her and tickled her. she laughed loudly.

"s-stop... please... you... two... are... so... dead... when... i... got... up..." millie said between her laughs.

as soon as the girls have done tickling her. she pulled the girls into a hug as she tickles the both of them.

"you're no match for me, prince wisteria and princess cordelia!" millie exclaimed while dancing around ridiculously.

"you wish, queen belle!" both girls shouts as they both tackled millie into a tight hug.

they spend the day talking, laughing and playing as if they are the only people in the world. they didn't care what each other thinks, as long as they are sisters. even if it is not by blood, but by heart.