magnifique | forty

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

chapter forty
|love who you love|

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"marilla? can i used the curry that
sebastian gave you for the dinner i'm planning to cook tonight?" millie asked to marilla.

marilla and missus lynde are preparing to go to charlottetown to visit an oculist.

"yes, i want green gables standing when i come back tomorrow," marilla said.

"of course, marilla. i will take a good care of green gables," millie reassured her.

"well, in that case, let's be away! charlottetown awaits!" missus lynde said.

"don't be late for school."

"we won't."

"don't get up to any mischief!"

the cuthbert sisters just smiled at marilla.

"goodbye, marilla and missus lynde! safe travels!"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"diana, you're such a dear," prissy told to diana as they gathered around, examining the silver sixpence, "thank you. now i have everything i'll need for the perfect wedding."

"prissy, do you have a bridal veil?" anne asked.

"i'm going to be wearing my mother's," prissy answered, "it's a tradition in our family."

"you should keep this sixpence and hand it down to your daughters," millie muttered as she handed the silver sixpence to josie pye.

"what are we buying?" josie asked.

"diana got a genuine sixpence for prissy, all the way from london," ruby said.

"i wrote to my cousin two months ago, as soon as i heard about the engagement. i'm just glad it got here in time," diana explained.

"something old, something new..." tillie said.

"something borrowed, something blue..." jane said.