magnifique | thirty eight

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

chapter eight
|the party|

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

cheering and applaud are fulfilling the party gathering as cecile chaminade finish the masterpiece in the piano.

"cole it is extremely amazing, isn't it?" millie asked.

"it is," cole said as he examines the surroundings.

the surroundings are beautiful, and the people are different in their own ways, it is unique.

they are in the corner, as cole notices the art that placed in the stand. cole reached to it as millie followed.

"well... what do we have here?" cole and millie turned around and saw a bunch of people in such unique wear.

they examine cole, "a farm boy! you must be a farm boy."

"a sad farm boy."

"dressed in brown."

"sometimes i think i'd like to pack it all in and be a farmer. the simple life. the day starts when the sun comes up and ends when it goes down," the man in the dress said.

the people turned to millie, "a classic white! an angel, i see. you look excellent in that dress and you're hair... it is very beautiful."

millie blushed at their comments, "thank you. you all look lovely in your dresses, too. it's unique. excuse me, see you later, cole."

cole just nodded at her as she finds anne in the crowd. she reached her sister.

"millie! they're very lovely people! the woman there even complimented my hair!" anne exclaimed as soon as she saw millie.

millie smiled widely, "oh, anne, because it is."

"also, the strawberry are very exquisite! you must taste it, there!" anne said as she pointed out the table where the food is placed.

millie let out a small laugh as she reached the table full of foods. she took a piece of strawberry as she took a bite on it. it was delicious.