What Just Happened

Cleopatra's P.O.V

First, we're all at camp then a blizzard randomly starts and I'm forced to be stuck in a little house with some other kids I barely know then I wake up to find myself with a little marshmallow thing.

"Cleopatra! Cleopatra! Cleopatra wake up!" an unfamiliar voice called.

Groaning at the voice calling her name, Cleopatra blinked open her eyes and looked up at the clear blue sky above her.

I then noticed that there were trees around myself and I sat up to see that I was in the forest of a new World.

"Oh, so that wasn't a dream then." I groaned as I brushed my bangs back from my face.

"Nope, it wasn't." a cute voice spoke with a lisp.

I blinked my lilac eyes and look at my lap I saw a white squishy orb with little wings for ears along with a small curled tail. Ocean blue eyes and yellow cheeks that kept flashing different colors to show what it's feeling.

"Hi Cleopatra, the name's Cooman, your new best friend. Welcome to the Digital World."

I could only nod. Still numb to this experience. I got up and grabbed the bags that somehow managed to fall with me and 'Cooman' and started to look for the others.

"If you're my supposed new best friend, do you know all about my life and memories?" I asked the little marshmallow. The marshmallow bobbed its head in a yes motion.

"But don't worry! You're secrets are safe with me!" It said.

I nodded again 'We're gonna see.'

I ended bumping into Mimi and her partner Tanemon a cute little green plant. The four of us were talking when a loud screeching noise was heard above us. It was a large red mean-looking beetle.

What is that thing?" Mimi asked standing up in fright, me in her arms as she choked me.

"That's Kuwagamon and he isn't a very nice digimon to be around." Tanemon said.

"We gotta run!" Cooman said and we all took off running once Mimi let go of my neck.

"AHHH! SOMEBODY HELP US!" Mimi screamed as we ran when the bug was close to hitting us with his very sharp claws.

"I HATE THIS STUPID PLACE!" I yelled as we ran and then turned a corner of some trees and saw Tai with the others who all had their own digimon.

"Mimi, Cleopatra, it's OK. You don't have to be afraid." Tai called over to us.

The others all stopped when Kuwagamon burst through the trees and Mimi tripped, Tanemon and I all stopped but ducked down when the bug flew over us and seemed to disappear into the trees.

"Mimi, are you all right?" Tanemon asked.

"Think so." Mimi said softly as she sat up.

"Don't worry, Tanemon's here to protect you." The female digimon said.

"Cleo, are ya OK? Nothing is broken?" Cooman asked.

"Nah, I'm good." I said nodding.

"It's OK now." Sora said walking over and placing a hand on Mimi's shoulder and Tai ran over to us.

"Oh, Sora!" Mimi said.

He smiled back and shook his head in amusement before he grew serious as he looked over to where Kuwagamon disappeared to.

"Watch it, here he comes!" Tai yelled.

We all got up and started running, Tai was leading us all as I followed close behind him with Coomon and this pink head thing with red eyes.