Gatomon Comes A Calling

I woke early the next morning, shower, and change. By the time I got out Izzy had already arrived so I went into Tai's room. I saw Agumon in a weird disguise along with Tentomom.

"I'm not gonna ask. Let's go."

"You're not going to carry Shadowmon like that right?" Tai asked me stopping me.

"Of course I am. She looks like a doll and I'm a 10 girl. Not to mention I'm Cleopatra Morimoto Yuki and people just found out my dad was abusing me, I don't think I have to worry about people questioning me too much." Both Izzy and Tai flinched, "Sorry that was kind of super straight forward. Let's just go meet the others."

"So, Tai, did you find your address book from school?" Izzy asked as we waited at a stop light.

"Oh, uh, well, Sora was in my class, so I thought we'd just use hers." Tai said.

"Uh huh. Couldn't find it, huh?" Izzy asked.

"That's what cha get for trying to pull one over on a smart guy." I said as we were allowed to walk across the street to the park on the other side.

TK, Matt, Patamon, and Tsunomon were at the park waiting for us when we walked over.

"All right, listen up everybody; I called you all here today because, well, uh, there was nothing good on TV." Tai said.

I slapped my forehead at that.

"Ha ha. Very funny, Tai. So where are the others?" Matt asked.

"Hey!" someone called as there was some giggling.

Sora was running over with her address book under her arm with Biyomon flying beside her.

"Don't start without me." The child of Love called as she ran over, then stopped when they were by us.

"Ah, good morning." She sighed.

"OK, so where's Mimi?" Tentomon asked.

"She's probably out buying clothes." Izzy said.

"Baby clothes maybe, " I mumbled out. Everyone turned around to see what I was looking at. Mimi was pushing Palmon in a baby stroller while Palmon was wearing a bonnet.

"Oh, get out and walk. You're too heavy to push." The child of Sincerity whined.

"Mimi, how's that going to look? I'm supposed to be a wittle baby." Palmon said.

"You just grew up, now get out." Mimi said.

Once they joined us, we all sat down in a circle, starting off this little meeting without the duo of Reliability since they were late.

"Hey, did you guys see it? it was all over the news on TV this morning." Sora said.

"More and more of Myotismon's digi-bozos are popping up in the city." The child of Friendship said.

"And they're very real." Tai said.

"What do ya mean?" Agumon asked.

"The last time we came back, there were digimon all over the place like now, but only Kari and I could see 'em." Tai said leaning back on the ground using his arms as a pillow as he looked at the sky.

"Everybody else walked right by them, as if they weren't even there. Now even normal people see 'em and they're on the news and everything. It's like they're really here this time." Tai said making everyone but me gasp.

"Maybe that's because this time they came through the gate that Myotismon made." Izzy said.

"I don't like it. If they can be seen, then they're physically here. They can do a whole lot of damage." Matt said making TK nervous.