Foes All Around

Recap - This evil digimon Devimon decided to pop in out of nowhere and separate the group. Oh boy I hope T.K is alright.
----------------------------------------------------
Matt's P.O.V

I had landed on a snowy island away from TK, I had fallen off with Gabumon, while TK and Patamon stayed on the bed and flew to a different part of the island. I noticed that Cleopatra had also fallen nin the same direction as me, but I don't know where exactly. I was worried about both TK and Cleo. I don't know why I was so concerned for Cleopatra it didn't make any sense, but I would worry about that later.

"Matt you need to relax and slow down," Gabumon said, worry lacing his tone "You'll catch a cold in this storm."

"I'm sorry Gabumon but I have to keep looking for TK. I can't stop now."

He nodded his head in understanding and we pressed on through the storm

'TK could be cold, hungry, or worse case yet-I can't think like that. I need to find Cleo and TK!'

"TK!CLEOPATRA!? HELLO!!!!"

~Meanwhile Somewhere Else~ (Cleopatra's P. O. V)

"Cl- Cleo. CLEOPATRA!" A tiny voice yelled into my ear.

I woke up with a start. I was freezing, I looked around at my surroundings. I remembered what happened and whipped my head seeing if anyone else was around me. Shadow smiled and flew into my chest.

"I thought you weren't going to wake up, I was terrified." She sniffled as she said this.

"I didn't mean to worry you, Shadow. Thank you for waking me up, come on we have to find the others." I grabbed the sheet from the bed and wrapped us in it and walked forward into the unknown.

My device made a beeping sound, so grabbed it from the bag and looked at it. There was a dot. I don't know if that meant danger or safety, but I started following it. A digivice from what Leomon had said last night, and thought about what he had said.

What exactly are Digidestinds and why were we chosen out of all the other kids at the camp, heck, in the world?

"We should try and find the others. Who knows what happened to them." I said worried about them all.

Shadow and I walked forward into the unknown. We entered a forest area. The trees were all tall, the leaves a dark green color and they all had these yummy looking fruits in them.

The feeling of being watched returned. I think I know who it is now.

"Devimon, stop being a creep and stop watching me!" I yelled out into the air.

When nothing happened I sighed and continued to walk forward grabbing all types of berries and fruits, so when we were hungry we would have some type of food.

I felt another set of eyes watching me and I looked around a caught the gaze of dark brown and hazel silver speckled eyes filled with interest and inquisitiveness.

I gasped as suddenly the eyes turned cold and hatred filled. The owner walked out from behind the bush and walked towards me. Shadow immediately flew in front of me.

"So it's true. The Digidestinds have come at last." the woman said.

She was the most humanoid looking digimon that I have seen since arriving to the Digital World. She looked like she was far older than any one of us, possibly of 10 years tops.

She had long black braided twists, one dark brown eye while the other was hazel with silver specs in it. She wore a tight, form-fitting drawstring long sleeve thigh-high black dress, knee-high black armored boots, and black velvet cape with the inside having a galaxy pattern. The dress exposed plenty of her dark skin.