Togemon's Toy Town

So right now we're just walking around in the sewers, pretty much bored, when all of a sudden Agumon came up with a song all on his own.

"OK everybody; let's sing the song that Agumon wrote for us." Tai said.

"Digimon eat and digimon fight. Digimon digivolve and fight all night." All the digimon sang.

"Singing sure is fun." Palmon chirped happily.

"Now let's try some solo performances. Starting with Mimi." Agumon said making us all blanch and stop in our tracks.

Mimi?!" Tai asked.

"Mimi?" Sora asked.

"Mimi?" Izzy asked.

"Singing?" Matt asked horrfied.

"Mercy!" Joe said.

"Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam!" Mimi sang out of key making me cover my ears since TK and I were the closet to her.

"Avoiding your drone." Joe sang in a joking way.

"Hey, come on. I had singing lessons for three years." Mimi said.

"Oh, you did? Did it help?" TK asked making me and Shadowmon giggle.

"Heh, Mimi you should get a refund, that's what I think." Izzy said with a grin.

"Then let's sing as a group." Sora said with a smile.

"Let's go." Tai said.

"Digimon sleep and digimon fight, digimon digivolve and-"we were all cut off when Sora all of a sudden yelped and we all looked at her to see that she was close to crying.

"Sora, are you all right?" Tai asked.

Yeah, what's the matter?" Matt asked.

"Well, some water fell from up there." Sora said.

"That made you scream?" Izzy asked pointing to the wet spot on her shirt as she tried to rub it out.

"Yeah...no...uh...I used to sing at home. I used to sing to myself all the time when I would do my chores, especially when I'd hang clothes to dry outside, I would sing really loud 'cause no one could hear me then." Sora said sadly with tears in her red eyes.

"It's OK to miss your home, Sora. What do you miss, Tai?" Agumon asked.

"I miss playing sports, then taking a nice hot bath." Tai said.

"Games. My games. I wasn't far from beating Matt on my video games." TK said as he crouched down moving his fingers like he was using a controller.

"Beating me, TK? Yeah, I don't think so. In your dreams, kiddo!" Matt laughed making us all look at him.

"So you don't miss anything from home, Matt?" Agumon asked making Mr. Cool stop and look back at us.

"Well, actually, now that you mention it...I've been dreaming about Sunday when Mom grilled the steaks. Mm, makes my mouth water!" Matt said making me groan in hunger.

"I miss doing my homework. If I fall too far behind, I might have to go to a...junior college." Joe said adjusting his glasses making me deadpan.

Only Joe.

"I don't miss school, but I do miss going on vacation. Nothing beats having a cold drink on a summer day at the beach. I just love that ocean air!" Mimi said.

Mimi's an alright person when she's not complaining.

"Wowie! That sounds like fun, Mimi." TK said.