Wizardmon's Gift

"Aw, give me a break." Tai groaned as he kicked Myotismon's mask that was on the ground in the middle of the rubble.

"That lousy fog barrier's still up." Matt said.

"So beating Myotismon didn't solve anything." Mimi said when there was a beeping noise.

"Hang on. We've got mail from Gennai." Izzy said as he sat down pulling out his laptop as we all gathered around him.

"Wonderful news, my friends. I may have found the way to defeat him once and for all. All though this looks like a graham cracker, it's actually an ancient text which I've transplanted. 'The sky will be darkened by the wings of many bats. The fallen people will invoke the name of the Undead Digimon King and when the clock strikes the Hour of the Beast, the Undead King will reveal himself in his true form and unveil the beast. Then angels will shoot arrows of Hope and Light at the loved ones of those they have been sent to protect and a Miracle will happen. Please always recycle.' That last part seems weird, but good luck." Gennai said as his image faded away.

My eyes were wide as I thought over the prophecy and my visions because they were so similar.

The bats, darkness, people, fog and the angels.

Have I been seeing the prophecy this entire time without knowing it?

"Well that was about as clear as mud. Can you make heads or tails of it?" Sora asked.

"Uh, well..." Izzy said.

"Listen, Tai. Maybe we should try and find Mom and Dad." Kari said.

"You're right." Tai said.

"I wouldn't mind checking out my place, either." Joe said.

"And I'd like to change my pajamas or a matching robe." Mimi said as we all started walking off, Wizardmon and Zephimon followed Mr. Ishida.

"Yeah, let's go. No reason to stay here." Tai said as we all left the area, but I was getting a bad feeling.

(Later...)

We were at the building where Izzy and Joe lived, the red head walking out with his parents.

"All right, can someone explain what's going on?" Mr. Izumi asked.

"It's a pretty long story, but I'll try." Mr. Ishida said.

"Hey, everybody! Wait for me. Sorry I'm late. Huh, aren't we missing somebody?" Mimi asked as she ran over, dressed in her normal clothes.

"We're waiting for Joe. He's still upstairs." Sora said.

A few minutes later, Joe and Bukamon came down with some guy named Jim, who is Joe's older brother.

"Find out what's happening at the convention center and we'll try to get through the fog barrier. Right, TK?" Mr. Ishida asked.

We all then split up to do what we were supposed to, the Ishidas going off to search for a way why to take down the barrier.

As we got to the center, we saw a Bakemon flying by, guarding the area.

"There's one of them now. Let's go." Agumon said as he and the Rookies ran off to fight while the In Trainings digivolved.

All of the digimon took out the group of Bakemon, clearing the way for us to go find our parents.

"Excellent. Good work you guys." Tai said.

"Quickly now. We must hurry." Wizardmon said before he gasped and fell to his knees.

"Don't overdo it, Wiz." Zephimon said as she helped him up.