Princess of Karaoke

My digivice let out beeps showing me one signal but now it's split up into two signals, then four and now two again.

It was infuriating!

"Agh, what is up with this?" I groaned as the signal turned into three.

"Cleo, I see a castle up ahead." Shadow called down to me.

"No way. Really?" I asked.

"Come on!" She called jumping down and we both started running to where she saw it.

The closer we got to the castle, the stronger the signal became.

That must mean some of the others are here.

When we got to the palace, my mouth dropped at the sight of huge palace that looked Japanese styled and sat up on a cliff side looking over a beach.

"Hey, look over there!" Shadow said pointing to a swan-shaped paddleboat.

"Let's go in and see who's here." I said as we started climbing.

When we got to the doors, we pushed them open and saw all of these blue tadpoles and green frogs with tubas wrapped around their necks running around.

"Who are these guys?" I asked.

"Those guys are Gekomon." My fairy said pointing to the frogs.

And those guys are Otamamon." She said pointing to the tadpoles.

"Excuse me?" I called out to them, making them stop and turn to us.

"Are you the ones delivering the pashminas?" a Gekomon asked.

"No, we're looking for our friends. Have you seen any other humans?" I asked them.

"Humans? Yes, there are two boys and our princess." An Otamamon said.

"Princess?" Shadow and I asked.

"Can we see them? Please?" I asked.

"Should we?" Gekomon2 asked.

"I don't know." Gekomon1 said.

"What on earth is going on here?" a voice asked making us look over.

Coming down the grand staircase was Mimi and Palmon, both dressed in pink princess dresses.

"Mimi!" I said happily.

"And Palmon." Shadow smiled.

"Oh? Cleopatra, you're here." Mimi said as she came down the stairs.

We ran over to the duo of Sincerity and hugged them.

"I'm so happy to see you. What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, we were lost looking for Tai, Agumon, Sora, Biyomon and you guys. Then we came to this place." Palmon explained.

"The Gekomon and Otamamon let us stay here and become their princesses." Mimi said with a wave of her fancy pink fur lined fan.

"Really? Why though?" Shadow asked.

Good question.

"Enough of that. Come with me, I have a surprise." The pink loving girl said as she led us somewhere.

Palmon went off to go take care of something along the way.

She kept walking until we came to a dinner room that had a table filled with all sorts of food, Shadow and I both gasped at the assortment of it all.

"This is the surprise?" I asked not noticing that there were people sitting in the chairs around the table.

"Cleopatra?" I heard a familiar voice ask.