Enter the Dark Masters

Everyone all yelled as we fell through the portal, darkness all around us as we fell and soon enough landed in a forest that was a bit dark from the cloudy sky.

"Well, it looks like we're back." Tai groaned.

"But where? In the Digital World?" Mimi asked.

"That's affirmative." Izzy said.

"It's dark." TK said.

"Yeah, it's kind of weird." Matt said.

"Huh? Hey, look up there!" Sora said looking up at the sky.

We all stood up and looked up to see what she saw, all of us gasping at the sight of the weird green shaped thing in the sky.

"Talk about weird." Tai said.

"Is that Earth?" Matt asked.

"It's merely speculation, but it seems to be a reasonable fact similar. We see Earth from here like we saw the Digital World from Earth." Izzy explained.

"Interesting theory." Wizardmon nodded.

"Huh, Gomamon? Hey, where are you?" Joe asked as he walked off to the tall grass, looking for his partner.

Zephimon was beside me with Coomon on her shoulder watching.

"Joe, I've been snoozing over here!" Gomamon called poking his head out of the bag Joe had left on the ground.

"Huh? Oh, we'll just save the world without you then." Joe said, then yelled as he was attacked by this pink thing that looked like a mouse.

"Joe!" Gomamon cried as the earth moved and Joe fell off of the cliff he was near, but was holding onto the ledge as the mouse jumped away.

"I really didn't need this." The blue haired boy said.

The digimon then all jumped into action.

"Koromon digivolve too...AGUMON!"

"Coomon digivolve too... DIAMON!"

"Tsunomon digivolve too...GABUMON!"

"Motimon digivolve too...TENTOMON!"

"Tokomon digivolve too...PATAMON!"

"Yokomon digivolve too...BIYOMON!"

"Hold on!" Kari yelled making the digimon all stop in their attacking.

Kari ran over to the grass, me watching her closely as she knelt down smiling into the grass at the creature.

"Come out. You're among friends. We won't hurt you. Don't be afraid." She said gently.

The creature then stepped out of the grass looking terrified as I walked over, feeling my heart break at the sight of his fear.

He then fell forward, so I held out my arms to catch him once I saw how weak he was.

"Oh my goodness, it's Chumon." Palmon gasped as Mimi walked over.

"He looks terrible. What he needs is a complete makeover." She said.

"Mimi? Palmon?" Chumon asked as he looked up at them

"I'm so glad you came back to save us." The pink mouse groaned.

"Will somebody mind helping me?" Joe called.

"Ah, yes. Allow me to assist you." Wizardmon called running over to help him up.

He handed his wand and pulled him up to safety.

"Whoops, I forgot all about ya." Gomamon said.

"You forgot me here up on my elbows while you're in la la land." Joe said.