Birth of Greymon

Recap: So where was I?

Oh, yeah, I remember now.

These other kids and I from camp all met these cool new creatures called digimon that we became friends with and now...WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Cleopatra's P. O. V (A/N; It's gonna stay Cleopatra's point of view until determined otherwise. Also the pic on top is Diamon.)
----------------------------------------------------
Everyone was screaming in terror as we fell down. Diamon was holding onto my choker as we fell.
This green plant lizard with a pink flower on her head was holding onto Mimi and used her vines that shot out of her hands to grab onto a bolder that was attached to the cliff to save them, but the thing came out of place and they were falling again.

I screamed as Diamon and I hit the water and went underwater. I was panicking, I didn't know what was up or down until a swarm of colorful fish rose from beneath us as we continued down the stream.

"Wow, this is some ride." Tai said.

"Hey, look out!" Matt yelled looking up at the cliff and we looked over to see that the ugly giant beetle was falling off of the cliff along with some other rocks and they created all these big waves that made the fish raft thing we were on rock.

"Go!" this white seal with purple markings and an orange mane of hair yelled and the fishes all started swimming away and we just hung on, hoping for this stupid ride to be over with already.

Soon enough, the ride came to a stop as the raft came to a stop at the side of the river and we all got off and sat down in the forest, just trying to get over what happened.

"I knew we'd be OK. I wasn't worried." Mr. Cool said making me scoff at that.

Yeah, sure and you totally weren't just screaming your head off back there.

"What was that? A floating fish market?" Joe asked as he fixed his glasses.

"Lucky for us those fish were having a school reunion. Ha ha!" the seal said.

"I'm kiddin'. Those fish are good friends of mine and I just asked then for a lift."

"And all these years I thought I was allergic to sea food. Thank you, uh, I guess it's not Bukamon." Joe said with a smile.

"Gomamon now." The seal said wagging his tail with a smile.

"Gomamon." Joe repeated.

"And I guess you're not Tokomon, are you?" TK asked his digimon bending down to look in his eyes.

"Mm-mm. Now I'm Patamon." The flying hamster said.

"So you went from Coomon to-?" I trailed off as I talked to my partner.

"Diamon, but my friends call me Dia," she said with a smile and held out a hand to me that I smiled and took.

"It's all because we digivolved." Explained the orange lizard.

"I don't think that word's in my dictionary." Tai said.

"So digivolving is when they advance to the next level and become more powerful than before." Izzy said.

"Right! All of us digivoled. I went from Motimon to Tentomon." Said the lady bug.

"I digivolved from Yokomon to Biyomon." The pink bird said.

"First I was Tsunomon, then Gabumon." This yellow lizard with blue wolf skin fur coat and a gold horn said.

"And I changed from Tanemon to Palmon!" the plant lizard said.

"And me, I was Koromon and changed into Agumon." The orange lizard said.

"Mm-hm. When you digivolve, you certainly got way bigger. Does this mean you're something different now or still digimon?" Tai asked.