Sea- sick and Tired

Pixiemon had just sent us off in the invisible sphere and I had a terrible feeling he was gone now.

"Oh, it doesn't seem right just leaving him there." Kari sighed with DemiMeramon in her arms.

There was an explosion back at the coliseum that made us jump.

"Remember, he wanted it this way." Tai said.

After a while, we stopped and got out of the orb, walking off to find a way to get to the place we needed to be to defeat the Dark Masters.

"Look, the fog's finally clearing." Tai said.

"Great, now we can clearly see that we're lost." Joe said.

"It's more productive to think of ourselves than our way, Joe." Izzy said.

"Yeah, I feel better already." Matt scoffed.

"All I know is I'm getting pretty hungry." TK said as he held Patamon.

"And I'm getting cold." Kari said.

"But everybody's OK, right? Besides being hungry and cold and lost." Tai said as he and Matt stood in front of the rest of us as we all sat down, Zephimon holding me in her lap.

"Don't forget frightened, tired and upset about Pixemon." Sora added in as she held Yokomon.

Don't forget annoyed and frustrated.

I hate clowns and puppets now.

"Otherwise, we're fine." Matt said as he turned to look out at the ocean.

Is it just me or does this beach look kind of familiar?

"I have a feeling we've been here before." Izzy said.

Thank you Mr. Smart Guy.

I knew I wasn't going crazy.

Of course, this coming from the girl who heals people and has visions may be a bit ironic.

"Wait a minute, look." Izzy said.

"What?" everyone asked.

"Those smashed up phone booths." the red head pointed over to the rubble that was on the side of the beach.

"You don't think that they could be the same ones, do you?" Sora asked.

Yes, yes I do.

"Of course. I can't believe it. This whole time we thought we were making all this progress, but now it looks like we've been traveling in one big circle." Tai said.

We all got up and started walking off down the beach.

"So we've been going around in one big circle, huh?" Matt asked.

"Makes the whole thing seem kind of pointless, huh?" he asked.

"Hold on, maybe that's it. Maybe the pointlessness of it is the whole point." Sora said.

"Say what?" Agumon asked as he and Gabumon fell to the ground to rest.

"Thanks for the philosophy, that's a big help." Tai said.

The sound of someone crying for help made us all look off to see that someone was out in the ocean trying to stay above.

"Look, over there. Someone's drowning." Mimi cried.

Am I the only one getting a bad feeling?

"Somebody's gotta do something." Kari said.

"Everybody's too tired. They'll drown themselves." TK said sadly.