The Fate of Two Worlds

"That's impossible! How did you digivolve without your Crests?" Apocalymon demanded.

"Nothing's impossible. At least not when you got your friends helping you." Matt declared.

"You said it, Matt. Now, time to fight." Tai pumped his fist in the air.

"Yeah!" we all cheered throwing our own fists in the air.

All of us were either picked up by our digimon or we mounted them as they started flying off towards Apocalymon.

Divinamon tried to pick me up but when she did I got crescent moon wings.

"Oops oh well. They'll disappear when we get outta here." Divination shrugged it off and we flew forward with Wizardmon and Zephimon flanking us.

"They're doomed. So you wanna fight?" Apocalymon asked.

He used Death Claw, but Zudomon used his Vulcan's Hammer to break the blades that held the attack in them.

"All right, your hammer nailed it." Joe smiled.

"We can help out too, right, Lillymon?" Mimi asked.

"Hang on." Lillymon winked.

"On hang to what?" Mimi asked, then yelped as she was thrown.

Zephimon flew over and caught her, smirking down at her as she looked up at her.

"Need a hand?" she asked.

"My hero." Mimi laughed as she winked.

Lillymon used her Flower Cannon on another one of Apocalymon's blades, then she flew over to Zephimon, taking Mimi's hand and started flying off again.

"Next time, Lillymon, can you use someone else as a boomerang?" Mimi asked.

"Sorry, but at least Zephimon caught you." Lilymon smiled at the hybrid.

Zudomon destroyed another blade as the others all flew around, watching for any opening.

"Tai, now's your chance to go for his body!" Joe called.

"All right." Tai called.

"Joe, Mimi, look out behind you!" Sora cried.

A blade was heading straight for them, but MagnaAngemon used his Gate of Destiny while Angewomon used her Celestial Arrow and Wizardmon used his Electro Squall, destroying the large blade.

"Don't worry about it, guys. We're here to protect you." TK smiled.

"We'll go for the other claws too." Kari said.

"Thanks, Kari." Mimi called.

"We owe ya one." Joe said.

"Matt, this is better than any video game." Tai said.

"I'll say." Matt smiled up at him.

"You boys are crazy." I commented.

WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon and Divinamon were heading towards Apocalymon who used his Death Claw yet again, but Lillymon and Zephimon took it out.

Garudamon then flew in with Sora on her back.

"Hey, why should you guys have all the fun? Save some for me and Izzy." Sora joked.

"We'll distract Apocalymon while Matt, Tai and Cleopatra. Focus your attacks on Apocalymon." Izzy called from MegaKabuterimon's back.

"Watch our backs." Matt called.

"Let's end this." Apocalymon said as he used his Virus Grenades.

Tiny grenades came out from his body, heading towards us, but Divinamon cut the grenades with her sword blocking the attack with ease.