Under Pressure

So there we were stranded in the ocean just staring up at MetalSeadramon as he prepared to kill us once and for all.

To make things worse, Zephimon is now in her Rookie form, Dramon and she's weak from battle.

"You're finished you upstaged Digidestinds. In a word, you're sunk." MetalSeadramon growled.

"Huh, who is that?" he asked as a large dark shadow passed beneath us.

Up surfaced someone we hadn't seen in a while and brought a smile to my face.

"It's Whamon." Tai said.

Whamon then tackled MetalSeadramon and knocked him down into the water.

"Come on everybody." Tai called as we all started swimming into Whamon's mouth.

"I never thought I'd be happy to be fish food, but we'll be safe in here." He said.

"Technically, it's a mammal." Izzy called.

Once we were inside of Whamon's mouth, he closed his mouth and then took off away from the annoying sea serpent.

(Later on...)

After that we were all on top of Whamon's back and enjoying the nice sea breeze as we sailed off, Dia and Dramon at my side while DemiMeramon was in my arms.

"Thanks for saving us, Whamon." Tai said.

"Aw, don't mention it. No, seriously. Don't mention it. I don't really get around." Whamon said.

"Hey, guys. We still have a problem. How are we gonna be able to defeat the Dark Masters?" Matt pointed out.

"I wonder how they took over the Digital World in the first place. Do you remember, Whamon?" Sora asked.

"Of course I remember Whamon. Big fella, snappy dresser. Oh, you mean the Dark Masters. I don't know all the details, but soon after the Digital World began to warp, MetalSeadramon began to take over the ocean." Whamon said.

"Damn!" Tai yelled as he punched the blubber under him.

"Ow." Whamon said.

"Oh, sorry, Whamon." Tai said.

"Tai don't get upset. And don't swear in front of Kari." I said walking over to him and sitting next to him.

"We'll fix things." I said hugging his arm.

"You're right. We'll do it. We've done it before haven't we?" Tai said with a smile as he hugged me back.

"Yeah!" the rest of us cheered.

"That's the attitude. I'll find a safe place for you outside of MetalSeadramon's reach even if I have to swim to the farthest corner of the ocean. By the way, did I mention I charge by the mile?" Whamon said.

Was that a joke or was he serious?

(Later...)

Matt was then playing his harmonica that was similar to the Jailhouse Blues or something like that while Gatomon started singing a song as she got ready to catch some fish.

Whamon had found an island in the middle of the ocean for us to rest on.

"Cats land on their feet

But we still need to eat

It's Gatomon's wish

For some fresh flying fish." Gatomon sang.

Some fish jumped up into the air then.

"Cause I'm a kitty

A dig kitty." She sang.

With a 'mmrow!' she jumped into the air and sliced the fish up into bite sized bits as they landed on a plate she had found.