Return to Highton View Terrance

As soon as Zephymon left, there was a flash of light making me and Coomon look up to see Tai and the others all falling from the sky where the hilltop was.

"Wow, that didn't take long." Coomon said as I placed her up onto my head.

I ran over there and found them all unconscious, except for the digimon.

"Hey guys." I said making them all turn around to see me and smiled.

"Cleo, you're OK." Tsunomon said as he hopped over with all of the others.

"What happened?" Patamon asked.

"We just flew through the portal. It didn't take you guys too long to come after us." Coomon said.

"Yeah it was, like, a few seconds." I said.

"Really? But we were separated from you for a day." Palmon said

Weird, seems like time works differently.

The digimon told us all about what had happened since we were separated with meeting Gennai in his underwater home, him giving them special cards that would open up the gate and WereGarurumon holding off the Dokugumon so that Tai could place the cards in the right place to open the gate and finding the fake card.

Soon enough, we saw Matt and the others waking up, so we went over to see how they were.

"Then in this world we could be without them." Sora said sadly.

"You can't get rid of us that easily." Biyomon said making them all look over to us.

"Wake up. Come on sleepy heads." Palmon teased.

"We're up, we're up. Where have you been?" Tai asked as the digimon all pulled berries that they had gathered out from behind their backs.

"We all went to look for a little lunch." Gomamon said.

"And a guest to help ya eat it." I said coming up behind them with Coomon on my head.

"Cleo!" everyone said.

"What am I; chopped liver?" Coomon pouted.

Matt and TK ran over and hugged me tightly.

"Now that we're home, we don't have to eat leaves anymore. We can eat cheese burgers." Joe said.

"That's right! And pepperoni pizza." Mimi said whipping at her teary eyes.

"Are you OK? They didn't hurt you, did they?" Matt asked.

"Nuh uh. They didn't even notice us." I said.

OK, it was half true and I wasn't technically lying.

"And French fries!" TK said as the others were still going on about real food.

"And ice cream." Matt said.

"Yeah and broccoli." Sora said making us all exclaim in disgust.

Tai set me back down as Koromon hopped over to him and was picked up, a curious look on his face.

"How did you know that my card was the fake, Tai?" he asked.

"I didn't. I kept your card 'cause you're my friend." Tai said with a nervous smile making some of us laugh.

Wow, he was lucky nothing bad happened.

"That's so nice." Koromon said.

"Hey everybody, we've got to go find the 9th child." The child of courage said.

"Yeah and we gotta get a move on since Myotismon's there ahead of us." Matt said.

"I'm happy that we're finally heading back to my home town and we already know that's where we're going to find the 9th child." Tai said.