The Ninth Child Revealed

Tai cried about not getting him ice cream I told him he should've been there and that it wasn't my problem.

Later that night I had another vision about Myotismon killing these two digimon named Gotsumon and Pumpkinmon who are friends with Matt and TK, who had their digimon digivolve to Angemon and WereGarurumon to fight fang face off.

"You shouldn't bother tryin' to find your book because Kari is the one we're looking for. Get over it. I'm right, you're wrong. The Crest knows all. Don't question it." I said.

"Cleo, knock it off! I refuse to believe that my sister is involved in this mess. I don't need Kari to be a part of it." He said standing up glaring.

"Well, too bad!" I yelled standing up as I returned the glare.

"You have no control over it, Tai. If Kari is the Ninth Child, then we can at least protect her better." Agumon said.

"Don't take her side." Tai said.

I rolled my eyes and walked out. Soon we left the digimon in our room as we went to join Kari to watch TV and eat some watermelon for dessert.

My hand was clenched over my Crest as it pulsed and felt warm like it was alive, and it sent the image of the Crest of Light to me along with Gatomon, Wizardmon, and Zephimon being abused by Myotismon.

They really didn't have any choice but to join the side of evil if they were treated that way.

The news went on about strange monster sightings along with young women that are healthy, but wind up fainting in the streets from blood loss.

"Sudden anemia?" Tai asked shutting the TV off as the phone rang.

"I'll get it." Tai said as he got up and answered it as the digimon started eating watermelons under the coffee table.

"Yellow? Oh, hi Matt. Did you just see the news? You did? So that report on television about the monsters was-"Tai asked as he walked into our room.

Great, more trouble in paradise.

"Miko!" Kari cried making me look over to see her chase the cat out onto the balcony and I followed.

"Where do you think you're going? You can't come out here at this hour. Go back inside." Kari said setting the cat down and she trotted in.

"Good kitty." Kari said as she closed to the sliding glass door behind us as we both looked out towards the city.

All of a sudden, Wizardmon swooped in towards us.

"Who are you?" Kari asked as we backed away.

"It's Wizardmon!" I said.

"How is he able to fly like that?" Kari asked.

"Oh, it's you. Hello again. You're Agumon and Shadowmon's friend, aren't you? How come you ran away last time I saw you?" Kari asked.

A flash of black came in and Zephimon was standing there as well. She winked at us.

" Why are you guys all here?" Shadow asked.

We watched as Wizardmon pulled something out of his pocket and placed it in Gatomon's paw and gently pushed her forward.

"What's that thing? Can I see it?" Kari asked as she placed her hand over it.

The digivice then glowed, confirming my suspicions as my Crest also glowed along with my digivice.

"Wizardmon, tell me, is this girl the Ninth Digidestind?" Gatomon asked stunned.

"Yes."

"I knew it!" I jumped up laughing. Zephimon and Shadowmon laughed with me.